e9 marine injection pump

I think they made non electronic 550 on up to 750 hp marine versions of the E9, I know the australian 610hp versions were VMAC1 with the Bosch electronic pump but ran well from what I hear.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

i know it is a marine pump and its inline. one of the heads on our e9 came from the marine engine because mack only had 3 heads when we rebuilt the engine so the shop that did the work sold us a head from the marine e9 and now we have the injection pump too its just sitting in a box in our shop right now.

• 6 years later...
21 hours ago, Hot Rod Mack said:

Are you interested in selling that marine pump ? 

See you are a newby here. Welcome...

You did see that post you are asking about is 6 1/2 years old... Right...

The inline pumps are hard to find these days. If you do find one be prepared to pay for it. Most know what they are worth and going for on here.

The marine and military E9's rated over 750hp had the inline pump with 13mm plungers. The standard E9 inline had 12mm plungers. The V pumps had 11mm plungers.

You want an inline pump call Dale Frances Engineering in Painesville, Ohio. He has the military inline pumps and a few pumps off pulling trucks for sale. No deals and not cheap.. but he has them.

Edited by AZB755V8