Sparr Truck: A 10 Acre Mack Junkyard in Central Florida

SparrTruck

Bob,let me check with a friend of mine.He has a '65 R607ST that he put a 237 & a quad box years ago. He put a larger radiator in a few years back.And I think he still has those "dummy" shutter side moldings in his shop.I have a spare grill opening trim somewhere. Al

that would be terrific,,,thank you i figured someone on here would have them,,,i tryed barry for new moldings,,,they said they just recently discontinued them,,,besides this junkyard is real far from most of us,,,and we,re all looking for internet shipping and packaging and all that,,,i dont think this yard offers all that,,,besides why is his help all quitting????lol.bob

because nobody wants to work when you can stay home and get paid by the GOV, I once new a guy who almost starved because the mailman put his foodstamps under his work boots :idunno:

ya,,thats what i hear,,,now that thier printing money,,,and they got all of us workin folks paying everyones bills,especially high priced polotitions to sit on thier hands,,,while the rest of us pave thier way to live the highlife,,i guess anythings possible...(WHAT A COUNTRY)bob

We shut down for 2 weeks every year for Christmas/New years, we're just a small time family business. I'll check on this stuff you guys just asked about and get back to you probably on Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm going to be busy the first couple days back just catching up on everything.

• 8 years later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm not almost sure but it seemed to me like Sparr Truck went out of the business a few years back. At least I made Google search a couple of times in the past and no links to actually operated company appeared.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

The phone number is good they still sell truck parts if your not in a big hurry they operate 2 other businesses from the same location and the salvage yard maybe does not get as much attention as the others I am planning a trip down there possibly in the next few weeks I will update at that time

Unfortunately they sent me photos by email but the address is blocked I can return email and sometimes you don't hear anything back from them but they do answer the phone thats the problem people here have had with them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...