Sparr Truck: A 10 Acre Mack Junkyard in Central Florida

SparrTruck

Sorry but you are not wrong.

There are too many clowns all 'round the planet (I thought before inside my country only) who don't want just do his job.

Although we meet too many people who say "we're living not good enough".

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

• 2 weeks later...

You guys really jump to conclusions pretty quick, but regardless the only person I dropped the ball on is Vlad and I'm sorry about that. We ended up letting a couple guys go and I'm the only one in the office now and it's pretty hectic. I had a customer come in with 6 containers and this forum was the last thing on my mind. If you guys really need anything the best thing to do is just give me a call 352-620-8522 and I'll go do some looking around. We're just an old fashioned junkyard, there is no inventory list, there is no computer database, it's just me and a phone.

- Vlad I'll send you some pictures tomorrow of the grills we have in stock, again my apologies.

- Umodelnut you didn't ask me anything and that's why I never replied.

- The craigslist ads are just my dad, I showed him craigslist the other day and he can't believe that they let you advertise for free.

We do export trucks and parts, I sell trucks and parts locally as well. There's nothing wrong with exporting stuff guys, I'll sell parts to anyone who's going to use them, that's a heck of a lot better than just letting them sit on the ground and rot away.

Edited by SparrTruck
  • Like 1

You guys really jump to conclusions pretty quick, but regardless the only person I dropped the ball on is Vlad and I'm sorry about that. We ended up letting a couple guys go and I'm the only one in the office now and it's pretty hectic. I had a customer come in with 6 containers and this forum was the last thing on my mind. If you guys really need anything the best thing to do is just give me a call 352-620-8522 and I'll go do some looking around. We're just an old fashioned junkyard, there is no inventory list, there is no computer database, it's just me and a phone.

- Vlad I'll send you some pictures tomorrow of the grills we have in stock, again my apologies.

- Umodelnut you didn't ask me anything and that's why I never replied.

- The craigslist ads are just my dad, I showed him craigslist the other day and he can't believe that they let you advertise for free.

We do export trucks and parts, I sell trucks and parts locally as well. There's nothing wrong with exporting stuff guys, I'll sell parts to anyone who's going to use them, that's a heck of a lot better than just letting them sit on the ground and rot away.

Oh, Im sorry. I thought I did. Sorry man. No hard feelings. :blush:

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Your reply dated 14 September"

"Umodelnut you didn't ask me anything and that's why I never replied."

I went back to your first post on 07 September and here are some questions that were never answered...

farmer52 - Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:09 PM

Any MH parts?

Umodelnut - Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:26 AM

Yes pictures would be nice. Do you have any U models? I know a couple years ago you had like three U models on TruckPaper.

I am not trying to create hard feelings but if you are going to post something as important as "parts for sale" you should check-in more often.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Your reply dated 14 September"

"Umodelnut you didn't ask me anything and that's why I never replied."

I went back to your first post on 07 September and here are some questions that were never answered...

farmer52 - Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:09 PM

Any MH parts?

Umodelnut - Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:26 AM

Yes pictures would be nice. Do you have any U models? I know a couple years ago you had like three U models on TruckPaper.

I am not trying to create hard feelings but if you are going to post something as important as "parts for sale" you should check-in more often.

I sent him a private message and talked to him about it when that was asked. Right now I currently have one Umodel crane truck if you're interested. If you need anything, it's best to just give us a call, though I will check on here from time to time. I've had people from this forum call me before and I've always helped them right away.

Who's up for a road trip? :) No snakes this time of year (I hope).

Bout a three hour drive for me.

Do have atrip planned soon. May leave early and swing by.

Need sleepwalkers # in case I find something. Catch him on the way home

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Looks green on my 'puter. See a pair of Superliners there too.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 1 month later...
attachicon.gifmack harley.jpg well appreciate the responce,,,i have a 66 DM600 need the grill moldings,,and the sheet metal shutter sides,,,looks like you got the molding heres what it looks like.thanks bob

Bob,let me check with a friend of mine.He has a '65 R607ST that he put a 237 & a quad box years ago. He put a larger radiator in a few years back.And I think he still has those "dummy" shutter side moldings in his shop.I have a spare grill opening trim somewhere. Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA