Sparr Truck: A 10 Acre Mack Junkyard in Central Florida

SparrTruck

If you guys are needing any parts for fixing up your old Mack trucks, we've probably got what you're looking for. We've been around for 20 years and deal pretty much entirely in Mack trucks. Literally tons of R-model and CH parts, some old B-model stuff too, way too much to list on here. Just give me a call if you need anything at 352-620-8522 or even just post on here I'll keep an eye on this thread for any questions.

Thanks!

- Jordan

need a front driveline section, carrier bearing and mounting bracket and the crossmember its bolted to for a double frame truck.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I got excited and now with no replys its like a big let down, wth man?

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

do a google maps or google earth search for 1700 e. hwy 329 sparr fl, you can see some interesting stuff on street view like a b model tractor and a kw w900a model.

DONT TEMPT ME MAN!

The White B tractor and the Blue B wrecker still there and are they for sale? Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

The blue wrecker was my grandfather's and I'm not going to sell it. One of these days I'll fix it up. Other than that the only complete B-mode we have is this one: http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?input=true&guid=&OHID=3753063

That white one sold a long time ago, that google maps photo is a couple years old.

Thanks.

Heh. Story of my life.. a day late and a dollar short.

Thanks

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

i think he,s a bullshit artist.lol.bob

The poor guy didnt know what he was getting into did he? LOL I know we give a bunch of shit to a lot of unsuspecting people on here but most of it is in good fun, ok maybe 20%, okay maybe more like 5% okay maybe its not in good fun. LOL

• Like 1

The poor guy didnt know what he was getting into did he? LOL I know we give a bunch of shit to a lot of unsuspecting people on here but most of it is in good fun, ok maybe 20%, okay maybe more like 5% okay maybe its not in good fun. LOL

84-you and Staxx come on down. I'll take a trip up and we can check the metropolis that is ........where's this at?

Also, what engine could that red B have. Air comp. availability?

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

• 1 month later...

well,,,i could use some grille parts,,but im not too sure about this whole thing,,,and no one seems to know anything about him.lol.bob

• 2 weeks later...