Sign in to follow this  
David

Just when you thought this guy couldn't get more discusting.....

dispicible

There is nothen this guy want do to keep his airplane and credit card.

Not sticking up for the guy but the letter is dated sept 23, the crash was august 6th. I don't you think that letter would come to the families 6 weeks later... Also, look at the header of this "letter", I've seen better headers on topic papers from 8th graders.

• Like 1

Not sticking up for the guy but the letter is dated sept 23, the crash was august 6th. I don't you think that letter would come to the families 6 weeks later... Also, look at the header of this "letter", I've seen better headers on topic papers from 8th graders.

So, what are you saying? These families are lying?

I guess what I'm saying is I could produce the same letter when I'm not doing something more productive with my life. The fact is, if this is the letter that these elite seals got, then what type of letter of do all the fallen marines, army, navy and air force soldiers get? A simpler letter? Thousand of soldiers have died since this war on terror began how many years ago? Why is it that on his fourth year, his re-election year, does something like this pop up? Bc it's propaganda to get you pissed, thinking the next douche bag in line has your best interest in mind when he goes to bed at night. Why was this found on some back woods website and not front page yahoo? Like I said, not defending anyone, but the Internet is 75% bullshit.

Everybody gets the same form letter, it is up to the president at the time to decide if he will send a more personal letter signed by him. Most all since FDR have been signed by an aide or by autopen. The most personal letters of condolence are generally sent by a company or unit commander.

That said Obamama should have sent a personal letter of condolence like he did to some rappers family!

Here is a personal letter from JFK on standard White House stationary.

post-3242-0-74916200-1346433845_thumb.jp

What a shitty letter for having the highest form of government in the world. My apologies!

From the thread header.

Odds and Ends

This forum is for non-truck related topics. Talk about interesting web sites, current events, tell jokes, post funny photos...etc.

dammit, i'm going to post a funny picture! It's a rerun from last year, and it's Mack truck related..

post-1374-0-80720300-1346489987_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Geez...took the money and coffee too.

Shame of it is,i've had a pretty similar conversation in real life! being on the road i've prolly heard every bullshit bum story known to man!..................................Mark

My favorite is

My moma just throwed me out and I need $40 for cigs and a room

dammit, i'm going to post a funny picture! It's a rerun from last year, and it's Mack truck related..

That damn blue car resurfaces!

That damn blue car resurfaces!

Didn't you see that Spots in it now, with a can of diesel for Rob???

• Like 1

I didnt even realize there was a place on here for non trucking related things. I apologize and deleted my prior post. its not that i disagree with the political views on here because I dont i'm just not fond of talkin politics with strangers or on the internet

• Like 1

I didnt even realize there was a place on here for non trucking related things. I apologize and deleted my prior post. its not that i disagree with the political views on here because I dont i'm just not fond of talkin politics with strangers or on the internet

After awhile here, you can pretty much figure who is ok to b.s with on certain subjects and joke with. As for the internet...I try to never say anything that I wouldn't say in front of a woman...or my dogs. Paul