Anyone Have Pics Of N-model Cabovers

yea, i knew it was a firetruck. i think they were both 68's. a B68 and an N68. both still had big gas engine 2 mpg's in them. that is another reason i couldnt see the HIGH price tag that use to be on both of these trucks. Matt. use to see them for sale, never have seen either of them show up anywhere. in my opinion Bob Daub was the best thing for the old Mack restoration group, even drove to shows with parts in two old Macks. was a sad day when i found out they were sellin out the dealership. i heard Bob wanted to keep the B models parts business from the reast of the business and his family would not let him. Matt

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

• 3 years later...

I have a N613t if any one is looking for one its a 62  673 triplex single i have some pictures but have a hard time getting them from my computer  does any one know if the guy in sashatchewan ever found one? i`m thinking of selling mine for information my ph#989-389-4138  email lunmj@alldial.net

1 hour ago, BillyT said:

j Hancock,  it's a Damn c model Ford cab! Ya coulda knocked me over with a feather! What are the mechanicals?

BUDD built the Ford 'C' cabs, but sold the raw stampings to MACK. MACK added their own floor stamping, dash and a few other things and assembled the N cab entirely them selves. . . no FoMoCo involved at all.      Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I also need to correct my statement about the Tidewater truck. The fire truck body was gone by ythe time Tidewater sent it to Matt to be restored. Apparently the VFD moved it to the next truck.

Matt told me that Mack, Ford and a couple of other builders all used the Budd cab at one time.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!