Damn jeep

mike69mackman

Dop you need a parts truck for your J-30? I know where there are two of them for sale. Neither is great, but they aren't all that terrible either.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Dop you need a parts truck for your J-30? I know where there are two of them for sale. Neither is great, but they aren't all that terrible either.

Mostly small trim pieces for the interior. I bought the truck from Stonybrook University wherte it was the Head of Building Maintenance's site truck. Unusual for a NY State truck as it has a 360 Chrysler, 727 Torqueflite with PW, PS, PB, AC, AM/FM stereo and the fancy interior with carpet. Never had a plow or trailer hitch on it and appeared to never have carried anything much in the bed...til I got it.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE