My Dream Car:

umodelnut

No more words are necessary.

Why is it that John Force and all the other Ford Funny's and Drag's are runnin Chrysler's HEMI design and not Fords hemi??? Could it be that the Chrysler HEMI is the worlds fastest most powerful motor in the world and can produce over 7000 hp.? I will say this in 1963 the ford Thunderbolt was the only car that was able to beat the Ply & Dodge Max Wedge cars, but in late 64 when the 426 HEMI came on board it was all over for Ford and Shevy at the 1/4 and Daytona, and Chrysler sent those boys home early again!

BULLHUSK

PS That is one nice car you have there !!!

Boss 428's were cool but I have to agree that the Buick GS or even better the GSX was one on the most underrated bad ass cars out there. Those suckers had 510lba of torque! Apollo White is my choice. I had a 70 and 71 skylark and missed out on a 72 455 GS.

I also had an old antique, a 32 Pontiac:

1932Pontiac402_1000.jpg

Why is it that John Force and all the other Ford Funny's and Drag's are runnin Chrysler's HEMI design and not Fords hemi??? Could it be that the Chrysler HEMI is the worlds fastest most powerful motor in the world and can produce over 7000 hp.? I will say this in 1963 the ford Thunderbolt was the only car that was able to beat the Ply & Dodge Max Wedge cars, but in late 64 when the 426 HEMI came on board it was all over for Ford and Shevy at the 1/4 and Daytona, and Chrysler sent those boys home early again!

BULLHUSK

PS That is one nice car you have there !!!

Hahahahaahahahah!!!!! Awesome. Wish I could give ya a high five.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

allthough completely out of the realm of possibility,i'd sure like to have one of these,one of the neatest looking cars i've ever seen! it is however on my "powerball" list!....................1936 Cord 810 Convertible

post-5836-0-86682600-1343782384_thumb.jp

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I like them all... Had Mopars, Fords, GMs and even a Garbage Truck w/Overdrive...1967 coupe version.(probably all worth a zillion $ now and all beat to death and junked} Fastest out of the box was a buddies '71 Buick GSX Ram Air. I'll still keep my 55 Chevy though.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

You guys are a riot! LOL! heres what the view looks like from the drivers seat of a Mopar OR a Ford!.Hell,even girls know what a real car looks like!......................................Mark

post-5836-0-91784500-1343783089_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-39338100-1343783179.jpg

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

You guys are a riot! LOL! heres what the view looks like from the drivers seat of a Mopar OR a Ford!.Hell,even girls know what a real car looks like!......................................Mark

Yellow with a black stripe!!!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

A friend of mine is working on a 33 coupe right now. Sorry, it is going to be mild hot rod with a 392 hemi. The engine has been mocked up and the body work is ongoing.

It has been in the planning stages for years and it finally got to the top of his to do list.

Jim

Im sorry to say it still be worth more stock then as a rod.

I think my dream car would have to be a '58 Pontiac Bonnnevillef 2 door hardtop with leather interior and all the bells-n-whistles;,continental kit,skirts,a 389 with Tri-Power and a 3 speed OD. Had a chance to buy one in 1976 that had an engine fire and didn't have the continental kit for cheap,but was already paying on a '66 Corvair Corsa,so I passed on it.

Speed

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

I was enjoed guys to see so many classic American cars, I like them most.

Although I prefer to spend a time to American Mack trucks, they are out of concurence to me.

On the other hand I like Mercedes cars and have some of.

post-3971-0-47858200-1343820243_thumb.jp

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Just to show you guys that I have some class and am not all about Fucked Over Rebuilt Dodges- Item #12 to purchase for the powerball bucket list will be a stock 1960 Buick Invicta convertible.

#13: a 1958 Plymouth Fury.

Those come after the F-Model Tractor and the B-Model firetrucks.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

In all seriousness there are 2 cars I'd like to get back...blew this one up in 1975 and traded it for a 74 El Camino.

Sold this 5 years ago to a collector in Cali, our 1941 Chevy Cabriolet. Took it on Rte 66 to the end at the Pier and flew home. Worst thing I ever did.

chall.jpg

als1941chevroletcabriolet.jpg

P.T.CHESHIRE

In all seriousness there are 2 cars I'd like to get back...blew this one up in 1975 and traded it for a 74 El Camino.

Man, that's a whole 'nother story- I've had a 70 Chevelle, '72 Rally Nova, '68 Camaro, '70 Buick Skylark, and a '70 Olds Cutlass Supreme i'd like to have back. The Cutlass Supreme was probably the best car I ever had.

Looked like this, but mine's was solid green.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.