A Forum First

shezaus

I don't know much about trucks myself but any chance you can mail me a didgeridoo?

Seriously welcome to the site. As you can these guys are a bit wacky but harmless.

Feel free to pm me for my address to send that didgeridoo

All of yous orta be looking down at you toes right now just being shamed of youselves! Lady comes on here asking few simple querstions, and right offf the bat, hatcity wants her nekkid, all yous others axing all these silly stupid questions! Im appalled and aghast, les be a lil more civilized and quit acting like cavemen! Outback restaurants, falling off earth, and all kinds silly stuff! Mam, apparently Im the only gentleman here, you can PM me with any questions you may have, (including Bikini pics) and I will make every effort to pull from my academic, authoratative mind and satisfy,,er,,answer them for you. At your service,,,Dr. Randyp

No, wait, this just might be the new "funniest thing i've ever seen on BMT", and there's been a lot of them.
  • Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

All of yous orta be looking down at you toes right now just being shamed of youselves! Lady comes on here asking few simple querstions, and right offf the bat, hatcity wants her nekkid, all yous others axing all these silly stupid questions! Im appalled and aghast, les be a lil more civilized and quit acting like cavemen! Outback restaurants, falling off earth, and all kinds silly stuff! Mam, apparently Im the only gentleman here, you can PM me with any questions you may have, (including Bikini pics) and I will make every effort to pull from my academic, authoratative mind and satisfy,,er,,answer them for you. At your service,,,Dr. Randyp

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Forgive me, Exhausted Ruler.

Jim

Mack by John B. Montville is my Mack bible. There are lots of photos and the 2nd edition goes to 1979 and seems to cover all US output. There's a little bit on Australia.

Alastair

Between the Mack Museum and John Montville's book you should have almost every thing covered.

Mack Trucks Historical Museum

Don Schumaker, Curator

2402 Lehigh Parkway South

Allentown, PA 18103

Telephone: 610-351-8999

Fax: 610-351-8756

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Hi Everyone

Thank you for all your comments, I am amused indeed. and certainly not offended. Have not got a lot of time for chatting for the next couple of weeks as we have our big annual truck reunion starting on Aug 23. Truckies come from all over Aus. There will be 127 trucking characters, drivers, anyone who has anything to do with the industry, to be inducted into our Hall of Fame and I am responsible for putting their nominations together, publishing their stories etc on the website so time is limited. We celebrate with a gala dinner and the event lasts a minimum of 4 days and we do the catering etc. Busy Busy busy. Mack is one of our major sponsors other than the Shell Petroleum Company. CAT is coming on board this year, Cummins is already a major sponsor. There are plenty of others too. Mack Volvo is is building a new shed to house their trucks etc as in a museum. Competition for the Kenworth Dealer Hall of Fame which is also a major sponsor with a big hall of fame on site too. The Mack Museum should be complete in 2015.. maybe I can post some photos after the reunion. if I get time to take some.

Will endeavour to send didgeroo after reunion. JTFormula. Thats if down under hasn't fallen of the edge.

Cheers for now. Stay funny, I need a good laugh.

• Like 2

Welcome aboard! I took a quick look at the National Road Transport Hall of Fame website and will have to check back when I have more time. It looks like a fun place to visit and it 's kind of you to volunteer your time for the cause.

Forgive my fellow BMT'ers for some of the silly questions, they get carried away sometimes. There is something I've been wondering about, however. How do you folks down there keep from falling off the bottom of the earth?

It's because we get so many crap US TV shows here that it oozes out of our sets, sticks to our feet and keeps us fastened tight to the planet ;)

• Like 2