Radar Paint?

randyp

I stopped by my local haunt this morning for my morning coffee, usual crowd was there. There was a man there who shows up occasionally, and in conversation he told me he had invented a special paint that would absorb radar so state troopers couldnt clock you. I know, I guess I do look pretty dumb, anyway, He told me if I would give him a blank check, he would do some work on my dump truck, paint it with his special paint, and it would officially be "stealth". Hmm,,a stealth R-model, now isnt that special?! I told him,,number 1, it dont do but 68 anyway,,number 2,,blank check?,,,number 3,,Im gonna turn your ass in to Rob for impersonating a radar technician,,,number 4,,just go get me a radar gun and clock how fast my boot goes up your ass. Well he just got up and walked out. I must look like an easy mark or sumpin,,,sic em Rob!! randyp

Not to worry my friend! all you need is a little "Jerseyfication" then you'll be able to pick-out salesmen,scam- artists,bums, (sorry homeless persons),hobo's,illeagal aliens and so-forth..........with little or no trouble at all!,then you can take the" advanced"class,titled "why not to buy a cell-phone from someone standing in the middle of the cross-Bronx expressway at rush hour" i can have you "up to speed" in a little over a week,for just a little over $2000.00 (cash only,no checks please!)..................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/question69.htm

In addition, surfaces on a stealth aircraft can be treated so they absorb radar energy as well.

http://www.engineering.com/Library/ArticlesPage/tabid/85/ArticleID/96/Stealth-Technology.aspx

A variety of technologies are may be combined in order to make itself "invisible" to radar. These technologies include a smooth surface, "flying wing" design, radar absorbent materials (RAM), engines hidden in the body of the airplane, and electronic countermeasures (ECM). Each of these features contribute to the attempt fool enemy air defense systems. The planes low radar cross section (RCS) reduces the range at which ground-based and air-based radars can detect the aircraft. The RAM absorbs most of a radar's signal, and the aircraft's wing-shaped and rounded design redirects much of the remaining power away from the radar source. Engines are buried in the fuselage with air intake and exhaust ducts placed on the top of the aircraft in order to reduce the heat trail, and hide the jet engine's compressor blades from radar detection. ECM is a last resort attempt to confuse the radar operator through jamming and ghost imaging.

....just sayin' :whistling:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I had always hoped that someone would not only come up with some device that would defeat police radar, but would set fire to the car and burn it to the ground. All for around $99.99 or less. I'm also hoping to see #2 Diesel back below $.75 a gallon. a mandate to remove all hokey ass fairings, and a proclamation to start making cars and trucks look like they did in 1965. A man should not limit his dreams to something entirely trivial.

• Like 1