Need Sleeper Hauled Minnestoa To Iowa

Superdog

The sleeper is in Glencoe,MN and I'm in Morning Sun,IA.

I do a lot of trips between western Minnesota and Minneapolis and Glencoe is on the way there.

You wouldn't happen to be coming down to the Walcott I80 show next week would you?

I'll be in eastern Wisconsin during the Walcott show, but I'll be making a lot of trips to Iowa for the rest of the year. I could send you an e-mail when I'm headed down that way with my pickup.

BTW, I saw a F model Mack Western for sale that would look great in your collection the other day near Farmington, Minnesota. The cab was pretty badly rusted though, it had the "bustle back" sleeper so it's probably an early 70s model. The frame looked good though, and it had Mack axles and bogie on spoke wheels. Engine was a Maxidyne with 5 speed Maxitorque transmission. It was last licensed in 2006, even had the keys in the ignition! Also saw an F model hooked to a grain trailer near Mason City- Mack better keep supplying parts for these old trucks...

• 1 year later...
Just bought a 36" Able sleeper west of the Twin Cities,needs a ride to SE Iowa.

if shipping the engine I got off packer does not go according to plan, I might take you up on your offer to get it to Iowa, then I will come and get it, on my way through Minnesota, I can pickup your sleeper, sound like something you may be interested in?

if shipping the engine I got off packer does not go according to plan, I might take you up on your offer to get it to Iowa, then I will come and get it, on my way through Minnesota, I can pickup your sleeper, sound like something you may be interested in?

Already got the sleeper hauled,guess I should have updated this post.