Obama to business owners: 'You didn't build that'

41chevy

...and no, I will NOT fix the AC before the ride-along. That would cost money, which unlike the feds I can't print it and I certainly cannot vote myself an increase in my credit limit. If I want something, I need to work to earn the money to pay for it...and when money is tight, my "wants" get prioritized behind my "needs". AC is a luxury, and getting that fixed will have to wait until I have enough "extra" money to pay for the entire AC system to be replaced. In other words, I'm not holding my breath.

So yeah, I would LOVE to have some big-wig go for a ride-along with me. I'd even leave Dozer home for the day so they wouldn't have to fight him for the unpadded plywood jump seat. My "usual" riding companion used to complain a lot, but I put a stop to that- now he doesn't say anything, so I don't want to hear them crying about it either.

post-1374-0-08969700-1343562346_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Hell, on the REALLY hot days, I try to leave him at home. Funny thing is, he'll try to outsmart me....hanging out by the truck..not coming back to the house when I'm calling him...one time, he even climbed up the steps and had all 4 paws on the top step before I had even opened the door TRYING to get into the truck.

That dog just flat out LOVES riding in the truck...

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!