I actually got permission to post this one:

JumperAndSon

I know. She is kinda tough though. She was messing with me all day yesterday. She just wouldn't stop tickleing me. It was pretty funny.

Ben

I usually tell the girl to stop tickling me or else I'll take off her shirt. If she tickles me again, she basically gave consent and her shirt comes off. If she wants to continue with the tickling, I remove more of her clothes.

I don't mind being tickled by a nekkid girl. :banana:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I usually tell the girl to stop tickling me or else I'll take off her shirt. If she tickles me again, she basically gave consent and her shirt comes off. If she wants to continue with the tickling, I remove more of her clothes.

I don't mind being tickled by a nekkid girl. :banana:

That my friend is some good advice!!! I hope he reads it. I might tell my wife...anymore bullshit about the mack or anything else- your shirt comes off. Brilliant!!!!

Something tells me she wants her shirt off- Bad!

Show her the back seat of an Imperial in the shop with a Detroit Diesel running in the background, (even on tape) and she's all your buddy boy. You'll be walking in a trance all the next day too.

Stick your tounge in her _________ (use your imagination to fill in the blank.)

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Stick your tounge in her _________ (use your imagination to fill in the blank.)

Tongue.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

The lad is right. We certainly dont want to get Ben and Vinnies rights to come on here taken away, we have "two youths" here whom we all have an opportunity to help foster their interest in our hobby. We all know the vast majority of kids today are a bunch of blubbering idiots and that it's hard to find young people interested in trucks. ....It would suck if their folks put the brakes to coming on here....Let these guys' minds get tarnished and varnished at their own speeds, not with the accelleration provided by a bunch of dirty old men. Ben, I will refrain from posting stuff like that in the future, however 2-stroke jokes are still fair game.

yeah- I was a little over the top. From now on i'll save that kind of thing for the usual suspects- rowdy,randy,rob,..and 1958 fwd. No, wait- this is the new "no b.s. other dog". Ain't sayin' nuthin' to nobody. :whistling:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Good to see you guys man up to Ben's level. He should be commended for the way he handled this. Good job all.

Yeah, that rock was heavy I was under.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hey I don't mean to crash the party here, but I will say that we should try to keep it cool. I personally didn't see whatever was posted in the VIP Lounge (my dad instructed me to avoid that area and I did) but he said it wasn't cool. I love all the joking, messing around and sarcasm here, it's my favorite part of the site, but I'd like to try to keep it clean so that nobody gets in trouble. Especially me. My dad is pretty strict about what's appropriate and what's not (as he should be) and I don't want to give him something to worry about. What happened here was partially my fault because I posted the picture in the first place, so I'm not blaming you guys at all, and from now on, you probably won't see me post any pictures of my friends on here.

What I'm saying is: the joking around is fun, but from what my dad said and from what I observed here, it got a little out of hand, so in the future, we should try to act as though we're civilized human beings.

I hope there is no hard feelings between anybody and we can all continue to have a good time here on my favorite websiite.

Ben

Ben,

I apologize. Your dad is 100 percent correct and I commend the both of you for it. Nice to see there are Dads out there looking out for their children.

I was your age once and missed a few opportunities... Hate for you to look back and feel the same.

Hope to meet you one day. My wife grew up in Lehigh Valley, PA. Is that near you at all.

Pete

It's the MODULATOR'S fault.....he was not doing his job. Hmm......lets see now.............. Have to look it up..........." How To Cut Modulator Salary.

mike

It actually is my fault. I seen the post and did nothing. As it offended some, I am remorseful. However, I did not think the parties involved had access to the VIP lounge and the post was not misplaced by being there, so I let it stand until informed otherwise. I then acted what I feel appropriately.

Rob

It actually is my fault. I seen the post and did nothing. As it offended some, I am remorseful. However, I did not think the parties involved had access to the VIP lounge and the post was not misplaced by being there, so I let it stand until informed otherwise. I then acted what I feel appropriately.

Rob

OFF with your head!

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Hey guys, thanks for seeing my side of things. I'm not trying to shelter Ben, I just wanted to remind folks that he and Vinny are still kids.

I am very fortunate to have a great relationship with my son. I am also very fortunate that he absolutely loves Mack trucks and Detroits rather than ricers and designer drugs. This site is a huge influence on him and a very positive one at that. The humor, sometimes off color, is excellent! The humor about lawn boys and kickstands is awesome, the kind of ribbing that makes us all forget the days woes.

Ben is away at Boy Scout camp for a week so he will probably be offline.

Keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing everyone at Watts show in August!

Tim

• Like 1
post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

OFF with your head!

While still intact, it has been severely bruised, and suffered so many concussions through the years, that even "Momma's" skillet just makes a dull "thud" upon impact. As I age however, the "mush" just seems to move a little more slowly.

Rob

Tim

Boy Scouts was a fun time in my life as well...even worked as a camp councelor for 3 summers (got me out of the house all summer & earned a couple bucks) while in high school. I didn't know it back when I was in scouts, but there are a TON of merit badges a boy interested in mechanical things (cars & trucks) can work towards....

Automotive Maintenance

Traffic Safety

Truck Transportation

Farm Mechanics

Metalwork

Welding

Composite Materials

Electronics

Radio

I didn't have the internet to look stuff up back when I was in Boy Scouts...so I never knew most of these existed. Sucks to be me, I guess....

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

OFF with your head!

Funny you say that today....the sermon at church this morning was about John the Baptists head being served up on a platter at some party...is this gonna be a BMT reproduction of that biblical event?

Hey guys, thanks for seeing my side of things. I'm not trying to shelter Ben, I just wanted to remind folks that he and Vinny are still kids.

I am very fortunate to have a great relationship with my son. I am also very fortunate that he absolutely loves Mack trucks and Detroits rather than ricers and designer drugs. This site is a huge influence on him and a very positive one at that. The humor, sometimes off color, is excellent! The humor about lawn boys and kickstands is awesome, the kind of ribbing that makes us all forget the days woes.

Keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing everyone at Watts show in August!

Tim

Hey Tim, man to man- you must be pretty proud of your boy for bringing girls around that look like that. I was not fortunate to have children but if I did have a son I would be damn proud of him. I will see if I can make it to Watts show.

Best,

Pete