Endt865 V8 Parts

I would like to buy some parts to rebuilt a few DM's with a ENDT865 V8 from 1973.

315GC426J OIL PUMP QTY 3 316GC1151C WATER PUMP QTY 3 64GB11317A MAIN BEARING QTY 50

A freind of mine has 42 trucks with this engine and I would like to help him locate the parts.

If you know where I can buy parts for those engines please reply.

Thank You,

Oren

I would like to buy some parts to rebuilt a few DM's with a ENDT865 V8 from 1973.

315GC426J OIL PUMP QTY 3 316GC1151C WATER PUMP QTY 3 64GB11317A MAIN BEARING QTY 50

A freind of mine has 42 trucks with this engine and I would like to help him locate the parts.

If you know where I can buy parts for those engines please reply.

Thank You,

Oren

:SMOKIE-LFT: Parts for ENDT865 / ENDT866 engines are tough to find . I got a cople of water pumps and an oil pump for my 74 ENDT866 V8 a couple of years ago from Northwest Truck in Edmonton Alberta Canada. They were Remanufactured ones but everything has a one year waranty. The water pumps cost me around $600 plus a $200 core charge if you don't have a rebuildable core to return , and I think the oil pump ran me about $800 . A set of bearings was about $1000 , And they only had one complete Inframe Kit left then and they told me I cold have it for $8000 then . They use Pai Parts . I had good luck with there stuff. I've bought a lot of parts from them. I have their phone number here somewhere I can look it up or you can get it off their website . Ask for Harold if you call them. I have a spare waterpump her I might sell .