Hope America's Not Stupid:

Rob

post-78-0-38195200-1341801998.jpg

Just about five months till elections.

Rob

Rob,

The thing that I worry about is, 'The free shit people', they are the ones that feed off of the hard workin tax payin people!!... Now the way I see it is that when the free shit people out number the workin people that are feedin the free shit people,,,,,,, then we have a problem, cause they won't want to give up the Obammy food stamps and the free lunch and free housing and the list goes on and on!! Now don't get me wrong here, I know there are a lot of people out there in big trouble, and I say we do all we can as American's to get them back on there feet, but there are a lot of people out there just for the free ride!! and those are the ones that I despise!! It's sort of like the guy on the street corner begging for money so he can put money in the parkin meter so he don't get a ticket on his new Caddy!! And then there are the stupid people@#$!^%&% they are the ones that tell you 'Well I don't like Romney so I don't know if I'm going to even Vote' ARE YOU F%$KING KIDDDDDING ME!!! you just fell over board, and you can't swim an someone throws you a life preserver, it's a blue one, but you don't like blue, so are you gonna throw it back and see if they have your color on board or are you gonna take the blue one or drown???

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

Rob, while I was driving up to your place earlier this week I started to pass a ragged out Buick Rendezvous. Even though it wasn't very old it obviously wasn't taken care of at all. As I passed I noticed how it was missing several pieces of body mouldings on the drivers side, scratched up, dented up, windows flithy, etc. It ended up passing me just before I got into St. Louis traffic, this time I got a look at the passenger side. The headlight assy. was being held in with multiple layers of duct tape and it looked worse than the drivers side. The real kicker was the Obama 2012 bumper sticker on the rear. I remember thinking "how fitting".....

I hope the state of the american economy, and the recent passage of this "Obamacare" bullshit is enough to wake some of these dumb sons a bitches up we have for voters and get them to the polls against the current regime. Even small business which is the core of what built this country is struggling to stay afloat due to crushing overhead as cost of operation. Far too many are now gone unable to endure.

There is no stop to this garbage with the current political players in power.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Funny, Most of the U.S.A. feels he's bad for us, but he has 240 electoral Votes. Now that said, do the people who won't vote for him or Romney realize that if they vote for a 3rd party candidate, they are helping Bamama get re elected?

Helping small companies grow? With all the new regulations from the DOT,EPA and Health Dept I'm on the fence as to stay open or close. I've lost bids, not because I can't do the job , not because I have a bad performance record but because by the new laws my equipment is too old and not "green" enough. I am touching 60, and don't feel the urge to up date all my equipment to meet impractical rules. To try to do a job with new equipment that can't do the work my older units can. Now I need to supply health insurance to my crew and the families? Good rule! I get fined for giving them the required coverage (that I really can't afford), because the cost falls into the "Cadillac" zone or get fined for not giving them insurance. If I close I'm told that it won't be that bad "it's only 34 people who will have to find jobs". 34!!! I wonder how many others are in the boat?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I am a registered Republican. I believe in the philosophies of the late President Ronald Reagan. However I am NOT a Tea Bagger. I would call myself a "Republican listing slightly to port." I support unions (as long as they are not being unrealistic with their demands I.E. The Teamsters) and being a medically retired firefighter, I fully support Public Employee's rights to their rightly-earned pensions.

That being said, I think I will have a very very hard time voting for a man who has continually voted to ship american jobs overseas and furthered any corporation's (who has done that very thing) further tax breaks. But if it means firing Nobama, I'll smash that green "VOTE" button for Romney in November until I break the damn thing.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I agree that Fire Fighters, Police and Emergency Medical people deserve every penny they get. Those are places not to cut back. But why do we allow teachers (at least here in SchumerLand) to retire at $100,000 ++ a year with COLA, with full medical and are exempt from NYS income tax and local School taxes. She pays Federal tax in a reduced property tax. My sister just retired from a local public school with all the above plus Social Security, a strip end from the teachers union plus tax exemptions, her yearly income is almost equal to when she worked.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Rob,

The thing that I worry about is, 'The free shit people', they are the ones that feed off of the hard workin tax payin people!!... Now the way I see it is that when the free shit people out number the workin people that are feedin the free shit people,,,,,,, then we have a problem, cause they won't want to give up the Obammy food stamps and the free lunch and free housing and the list goes on and on!! Now don't get me wrong here, I know there are a lot of people out there in big trouble, and I say we do all we can as American's to get them back on there feet, but there are a lot of people out there just for the free ride!! and those are the ones that I despise!! It's sort of like the guy on the street corner begging for money so he can put money in the parkin meter so he don't get a ticket on his new Caddy!! And then there are the stupid people@#$!^%&% they are the ones that tell you 'Well I don't like Romney so I don't know if I'm going to even Vote' ARE YOU F%$KING KIDDDDDING ME!!! you just fell over board, and you can't swim an someone throws you a life preserver, it's a blue one, but you don't like blue, so are you gonna throw it back and see if they have your color on board or are you gonna take the blue one or drown???

BULLHUSK

Well said Ernie! i agree with you 100%!..........................................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Rob,

BULLHUSK

I agree with you too Ernie just read my two quotes at the bottom of my posts.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Best I can say is if he gets in again, I'll follow Thomas Jeffersons advise! Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE