happy 4th fellars

mowerman

Whoa whoa wha. Everybody hold on!!! the only real truck this world has is a MACK.

I heard International and Mack were going to merge. They're gonna call the trucks "Corndogs". Don't know if it's true or not.
  • Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

So a Volvo with a 6-71 Detroit would constantly be a wet, and well lubricated Vulva?

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I'm not a fan of Volvo's or 6-71's but as they say-"The Hole is greater than the sum of it's parts". Where can find such a vehicle?

dont like them either,,,my company keeps buying more and more of them,,,and squeezing out the kenworths,,,i suppose ill be stuck in one of those volvas in time,,,geeeesus how degrading,,,i would rather walk.hahahahahahahahahahaha...bob

dont like them either,,,my company keeps buying more and more of them,,,and squeezing out the kenworths,,,i suppose ill be stuck in one of those volvas in time,,,geeeesus how degrading,,,i would rather walk.hahahahahahahahahahaha...bob

Walking is fine until they clip a set of pups to one of your belt loops. ;)

Jim

I would say so, Uncle Rob. But I've never seen a Volvo with a Detroit, I don't thing they were smart enough to put one in.

Ben

I have but it was several years ago. I think the truck was early 1990's. Can't tell you if it were original or not but was a 6-71T with a cast aluminum rocker cover.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I heard International and Mack were going to merge. They're gonna call the trucks "Corndogs". Don't know if it's true or not.

I heard Mack was going to buy out Volvo. They're gonna change the Volvo name to "Bullshit". Don't know if it's true or not.

Jim

I saw my second Cat "propietary" truck this week. It was being shuttled somewhere. Guy was driving it, had a super long wheel base, all lil factory stickers still on back window and temporary mud flaps. I still think they look too volvoish. I would like to crawl up in one and scratch around a lil. If one hangs around long enough to become used, 60 years or so, I may try one. randyp

I saw my second Cat "propietary" truck this week. It was being shuttled somewhere. Guy was driving it, had a super long wheel base, all lil factory stickers still on back window and temporary mud flaps. I still think they look too volvoish. I would like to crawl up in one and scratch around a lil. If one hangs around long enough to become used, 60 years or so, I may try one. randyp

Many of us will have buzzard stories of our own to share 60 years from now.

• Like 1

Jim

Did you notice if they have cupholders for your employee's beer bottle?

• Like 1

I have but it was several years ago. I think the truck was early 1990's. Can't tell you if it were original or not but was a 6-71T with a cast aluminum rocker cover.

Uncle Rob

You know what, come to think of it, I think there was a volvo wrecker on ebay a little while ago with a 6-71T in it. Hmm.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Did you notice if they have cupholders for your employee's beer bottle?

heh heh,,ifn they dont Olive, i gots a good idea where he can shove it. If he cant get it all in, he can just let a lil more air out of seat. He wont be trying it in anything I own though. randyp