Sign in to follow this  
skip

More V8 Flintstone pics

Beautiful! Better than a new one!

• Like 1

Awesome!!! I love it. But I think it would be really hard shifting with my left hand.

Beautiful! Better than a new one!

I agree, absolutely beautiful.

You can use the edit feature to add to or change an existing reply or you can add a new reply to your own original thread. This works fine too!

WOW!!! Skip, that looks awesome

Nice job

Better than new ! Great work , and good luck with it! Paul

Gday Skip, thats an excellent job. Better than new, hope i get to see it up close at some time.

cheers ellis

Highest regards to the accomplishment Skip. Looks really nice and something to be proud of.

Rob

That's one beautiful truck, terrific job!!!

Have fun with it!!!

Ron

Great looking Ride

You done good.

What a fantastic restoration... Are you going to show it anywhere as I'd love to see it in the flesh Skip.

Or how about some YouTube videos of it on the road?

Best regards

Roland

Sydney

Australia

A GREAT LOOKING TRUCK AND THE STEERING WHEEL IS ON THE RIGHT SIDE HOPE TO SEE AT A FEW SHOWS

KARL

Thanks everyone for your comments, its nice to hear. It took a fair bit of doing but the next one will be easier and cheaper hopefully! Its the first one Ive done by myself so I learnt plenty and I will have a bit more of an idea on how to tackle the next one. For the Australian members that commented, yes I take it to a few shows, it went to Dubbo on the weeknd just past, and it will be going out to echuca in 3 weeks time for the ATHS show. Thanks again, Skip

• Like 1

That does look great I just dont think my left hand could handle that shifting thing(who am I kidding my brain cant handle it) I wish you luck with the next project.

yeah seen the trucks there but never got a chance to say gday too many people and only 2 days will catchup next show never even got to go in chopper to take photos

Really nice looking job!

I can only dreaming about a day I'll can see something the same about my R -model.

Have experience to drive right-steering Nissan pick-up with manual tranny.

'Nice" addition was the shifter mounted on a steering column.

To my great surprize I hadn't any troubles on it.

Vlad

Yeah mate Im hearin ya, it was a big show, around 270 trucks i heard. It is hard to catch up sometimes but I should be kickiing around at a few shows yet with a bit of luck!!

Thanks, regards, Skip

I was fortunate enough to meet the owner, crawl all over this truck and the rest of his collection.

Top bloke

Roland

• Like 1

Awesome Horse! I love the interior color, always hated the tan color of the Rs  and Us interiors of the late 60s,70s! I hauled steel with! I think most Aussies and Brits are genetically evolved to be left handed or ambidextrous!

3 hours ago, BillyT said:

Awesome Horse! I love the interior color, always hated the tan color of the Rs  and Us interiors of the late 60s,70s! I hauled steel with! I think most Aussies and Brits are genetically evolved to be left handed or ambidextrous!

I had a 1967 R700 that had that same color interior so that color is Mack original and correct. It had a steel dash cab but with the steering wheel on the right, I mean left side.

Beautiful work and a gorgeous truck, something to be very proof of for sure, hope it look as good 5 years later:thumb: