Sign in to follow this  
joey2598

Cruiseliner

Does anyone know where I can get a stainless drop visor for my 1978 cruiseliner???

I am pretty sure you are going to have to find someone to custom build one for you. I was tryen to find a stainless drop visor for our F model and had no luck. I gave up on it for the time being. Brad

I am pretty sure you are going to have to find someone to custom build one for you. I was tryen to find a stainless drop visor for our F model and had no luck. I gave up on it for the time being. Brad

If your anywhere near ny or nj give anthony at carcraft truck center a call he will be able to custom make one for you... he just made one for my superliner!

I would like to see some pictures of your visor on the superliner if you have some. Thanks, Brad

ill get some next week for you my truck is being painted so right now it is stipped to nothing but cab hood and chassis!!

Does anyone know where I can get a stainless drop visor for my 1978 cruiseliner???

Superdog where is carcraft truck center? Im in NJ, and would like to contact them. Thanks

elizabeth truck center is in elizabeth nj and carcraft is located in staten island ny the number to carcraft is 718-948-6422 and ask for anthony or roger !

ill get some next week for you my truck is being painted so right now it is stipped to nothing but cab hood and chassis!!

THANKS FOR THE INFO AND YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ONE NICE LOOKING SUPERLINER. THANKS AGAIN.

THANKS FOR THE INFO AND YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY AND ONE NICE LOOKING SUPERLINER. THANKS AGAIN.

ya no problem and thanks ill get a pic of my drop visor up monday when im down there!! and u hav a good day too!