You are slacking! There are 4 U-models. The Lionel (red) a Hot Wheels (blue) and in the background (2) Hot Wheels in the box, (1) blue and (1) orange. (They are hard to see due to the glare on the plastic.)

Just like hunting, be patient and the right ones will come along. Like I told you, if I see any at a decent price, you got one.

Doug

Okedokey Doug!!! Im gonna post some of mine now. Hold on...

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Here is the pic of the Cannonball and one of my North American G-model. I have these in the living room on the entertainment center. My wife hasn't told me to move them for nearly a month.

Nice GMC Doug! i have the same truck i bought at a yard sale,though yours is in better shape than mine,i still like it! That Ralstoy NAVL is a nice find too,hard to find the "old" colors in that nice of shape, and being an ex-bedbugger,i have quite the collection of moving vans as a "sideline" to my Macks. I also noticed another one on my "wish-list" in your photos,the Corgi H-model Ford wrecker,i do see them on ebay etc.from time to time,but they are getting outrageous in price.............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

The U model Im watching on ebay, they are getting out rageous in price too!!!

I missed a U-model, the Avon tanker is a U-model as well. It is under the blue Hot Wheels in the box. The Avon bottles usually go pretty cheap.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Highway-King-Texaco-Tractor-Tanker-Truck-10-After-Shave-Talc-Decanter-Avon-/300738268310?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item460565cc96#ht_500wt_1287

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Nice GMC Doug! i have the same truck i bought at a yard sale,though yours is in better shape than mine,i still like it! That Ralstoy NAVL is a nice find too,hard to find the "old" colors in that nice of shape, and being an ex-bedbugger,i have quite the collection of moving vans as a "sideline" to my Macks. I also noticed another one on my "wish-list" in your photos,the Corgi H-model Ford wrecker,i do see them on ebay etc.from time to time,but they are getting outrageous in price.............Mark

I looked for the Cannonball for a long time, there was never any at toy shows or flea markets, I finally gathered this on on eBay for what I considered 1/2 price. The Ralstoy G is the best one I had ever seen and I jumped on it before my buddy could. It is extremely clean. I have another ready to paint and decal to resemble my G.

I shopped for the Corgi Ford H-model wrecker for years, there was one on eBay one day that I was bidding on. My wife got into the action and kept urging me to bid until I won the auction. I got it at a good price but the main thing that one did was brake the ice and I was able to track down others at a decent price.

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Wait till you guys see My 1:25 scale Mack Superliner Magnum I'm building :banana: . I've got a lot of time in it so far and more still to come :tease: . I 'm almost done now but not quite. I'll get some pitures of it in the morning. You guy should really like it (I hope any ways :whistling: ).

Josh :bulldog3::SMOKIE-LFT:

Wait till you guys see My 1:25 scale Mack Superliner Magnum I'm building :banana: . I've got a lot of time in it so far and more still to come :tease: . I 'm almost done now but not quite. I'll get some pitures of it in the morning. You guy should really like it (I hope any ways :whistling: ).

Josh :bulldog3::SMOKIE-LFT:

Yayyy I cant wait!!!

I looked for the Cannonball for a long time, there was never any at toy shows or flea markets, I finally gathered this on on eBay for what I considered 1/2 price. The Ralstoy G is the best one I had ever seen and I jumped on it before my buddy could. It is extremely clean. I have another ready to paint and decal to resemble my G.

I shopped for the Corgi Ford H-model wrecker for years, there was one on eBay one day that I was bidding on. My wife got into the action and kept urging me to bid until I won the auction. I got it at a good price but the main thing that one did was brake the ice and I was able to track down others at a decent price.

Still looking,but i always keep my eyes open for trucks wherever i go,i just picked-up a Winross 9000 White/Howard Johnsons "happiness comes in 28 flavors" at a flea market for cheap! to replace the one i had as a boy. I too have yet to purchase any of the larger scale trucks you mentioned Smith-Miller etc. but i sure like their L and B-Models! but like anything else,i'll find one someday (my wish list is still pretty big!) and in my opinion,the "hunt" is half the fun!.........................Mark

As if I don't have enough things to collect already you guys made me go on eBay and find a few B Wreckers. I have about 10 model tow trucks right now, no Mack's, but I expect this to change shortly.

Damn you people!

Ps- I have around 136 model toy Firebirds/Trans Ams to go with my 1980 Firebird formula.

I recommend starting with this one (one of my favorites) Carlstadt, NJ's own AnD towing B-model Corgi wrecker,a real nice piece,and can still be had at a reasonable price.................................Mark

post-5836-0-80900400-1341763111_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-05924500-1341763131.jpg

I also noticed the Ideal "Motorific" F-models,these are really hard to come by,as not many survived the 1960's being fairly fragile and made of plastic,i have one nice one,and one for parts should i ever come across another one,found a few pictures on the interweb......................Mark

post-5836-0-94169100-1341779809.jpg

post-5836-0-67316400-1341779827_thumb.jp

• Like 2

think i bought my A and D service wrecker off amazon.com as it was cheap there. i remember when they were still runnin those trucks and had a crapload of spare cabs up on shelves outside. ill have to take some pics of my collection. think i have the pullin for malcolm r models and a few b models along with the high feature yellow tow truck. still lookin to get the Texaco tow truck someday.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

think i bought my A and D service wrecker off amazon.com as it was cheap there. i remember when they were still runnin those trucks and had a crapload of spare cabs up on shelves outside. ill have to take some pics of my collection. think i have the pullin for malcolm r models and a few b models along with the high feature yellow tow truck. still lookin to get the Texaco tow truck someday.

They were a great bunch of guys! they had a ton of Mack stuff stashed away years ago,i lost track of them,and often wondered what happened? i bought my B-model right at their shop up on route 17 in Carlstadt about the time they came out. last time i saw any of the guys was at Englishtown,NJ (raceway park) 8-maybe 9 years ago...................................Mark

Here's a few pics of my Magnum model. There's alot of after market parts,kit bashing and scratch building involved here to to make a more correct superliner model. It's not perfect but it's damn close in my opinion.

Thanks, Josh :bulldog3::SMOKIE-LFT:

Edited by Yoos Brothers Construction
  • Like 2

Here's a few pics of my Magnum model. There's alot of after market parts,kit bashing and scratch building involved here to to make a more correct superliner model. It's not perfect but it's damn close in my opinion.

Thanks, Josh :bulldog3::SMOKIE-LFT:

Oh sweet!!!! I tried to build my first model last night. Its HO scale, so small, I broke the rear end, I couldnt even get the wheels on because crap kept braking!!!! I think I would do fine if I worked with something bigger.

I got them from Sourkrautsmodeltrucks.com. They really make it look more detailed. On my other models I've built I just painted mack on the filters with a tooth pick(very very difficult to do but still loks good). I'll post some pics of one of my other Mack models I built(I have many).