heard from Rob?

41chevy

Carpenter's pencils? Oh yeah I keep those in my FRONT pockets - for another $50.00, do you want me to post the frontal shot? What sayeth you?

I think i'd kick in my part of 50 beans NOTto see that shot!....................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Carpenter's pencils? Oh yeah I keep those in my FRONT pockets - for another $50.00, do you want me to post the frontal shot? What sayeth you?

Momma yells at me about butt crack so I cover myself by telling her thats way my carpenter pencils are flat............ :)

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

He said BEANS!

Welder's FLASH!

you guys are killing me!

Seriously, you're setting a bad example for the young viewers. Kids try to replicate the things that they see on the internet, with that in mind, maybe a disclaimer of some sorts is in order. For instance; "kids, don't try this at home" would go a long way, but more specifically "kids, NEVER eat Taco Bell before trying to weld bare-assed" would serve the public-at-large much better, as a point of reference, I ask you to view Blazing Saddles to see the possible outcome. Mongo loves beans,indeed.

Jumper

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

He said BEANS!

Welder's FLASH!

you guys are killing me!

Seriously, you're setting a bad example for the young viewers. Kids try to replicate the things that they see on the internet, with that in mind, maybe a disclaimer of some sorts is in order. For instance; "kids, don't try this at home" would go a long way, but more specifically "kids, NEVER eat Taco Bell before trying to weld bare-assed" would serve the public-at-large much better, as a point of reference, I ask you to view Blazing Saddles to see the possible outcome. Mongo loves beans,indeed.

Jumper

Some of the content on BMT can prove harmful to folks of all ages. if you search "induce vomiting" on Google images, the number one result will lead you back here.

Jim

Looking Olive's art, I have remembered that Rob also provided some welding around his trailer pair weeks ago....

AND we haven't seen him since...HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM maybe a bean flash burn???

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Olive I think you need to get off the farm a bit more often , you're doing strange things and I have concerns for yore well being lol

I AGREE! (about the vacation, not the sttrraannggee thing)

I need a vacation - The boys and I had a nice one all planned to go to Macungie, and then that little bundle of joy showed up. Now I get to get up early each morning so I can look out the window at all my crops burning up in the drought - it is like trying to hold your drinking water in your two hands - your future income just drips through your fingers.

Oh wait, I bet the Blushing Bride needs a vacation right now worse than I do...............She basically is just a soda milk fountain right now. I don't know about you Mike but I can't think of much worse than having to feed some midget person with my boobs every two hours?

Olive I sent you a pm

Mike - If it was a Private Message, I did not get it.

If it was a Prime Minister, I can't see to find him either.

If it is some kind of pre menstrual thing, I DON"T NEED IT!

If it is a afternoon (PM), with a soft gentle rain, I DO NEED IT!

If it is a big ol' care package from Phillip Morris (PM), full of tobacco, i quit smoking years ago, so it is a little late.

How about a PutzMeister concrete pump??

P.T.CHESHIRE

Well either works , he did make the Germans mad yesterday

P.T.CHESHIRE

OK back to the question has any body heard from Rob?

I have been trying to contact him for over a month.

Bob Gil

Not a peep.

P.T.CHESHIRE

I think he got stuck up on the radar tower and can't get down. He hollered so much that he went hoarse and now no one can hear him. I think it is one of those bases that no one checks the premises anymore.

Helllllllp..........somebody........helpme....................i'm up here.

mike

????? Maybe he saw a U model, thought it was awesome, bought it, now hes too embarressed to come back.

Take a hell of a lot more than that to embarrass me. Even a brand new "U" model has scrap value across the scales.

I didn't get raised a fool.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.