Macungie ATCA Truck Show

leversole

I pinned this Topic so people can post pictures and comments for the great truck show this weekend.

A special thanks to Doug Maney and all the folks at ATCA for making the event possible and special! The food and atmosphere at the family reunion was GREAT! All of the hard work shows!

Leslie

I thought it would be nice putting faces to some of the names, until I saw how ugly some of the faces were HEY JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!! (the last time I saw a mouth like that it had a hook in it!!!!) It was nice meeting some of you guys!!!! Good company and good lies errr ahhh I mean talk!

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Great show, great weather, and great company!! :clap: I too thank Doug and the ATCA for a great show. Thanks also to Denny (DCR) and Ruth Ann for the coffee and dessert later in the afternoon. I am the old bald headed fart in the light blue shirt (second row, third from left). Enjoyed meeting other BMT members and putting faces to names. I will not make any comments about looks...remember people who live in glass houses should not throw rocks. :whistling: Safe journeys and hope to see you at a future truck show. Hopefully I will have my MH ready to roll for the next show - Keystone Chapter ATCA Truck Show; Lakemont (Altoona), PA July 28-29.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I know some of you but not all...If you send me a private message including your screen name, first name (and last if you wish), and where you are in the photo, I will add the info to the photo...then we will have an easier time remembering each other at the next show!

Thanks

Leslie

Hey by the way, Vinny is a big boy....I was thinking pudgy little 12-year old....We better not pick on him or lopsided trucks too much, it wont be too long before he can kick our asses!!!!!!

he could prolly kick mines now!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Dave, I have to tell you...If I ever bought a modern truck, I would want it to be (and look) just like yours! I love the way your truck looks, It is gorgeous!

About the only thing I would add would be another stack on the drivers side! What engine and trans do you have? Did you buy it new? Do you work it everyday? Occasionally?

Thanks

Leslie

post-6773-0-44747700-1339958533_thumb.jp

How did Vinny miss the pic, he was there, he does exist, I spoke with him. It was a nice gathering and it was really nice to chat for a while. Sorry I had to run but we had to narrow down the choices for Directors Choice and several other things that needed wrapped up.

*-Thanks to all for attending the ATCA National Meet, we really appreciate feedback, it is how we know how we are doing.

*-If you were able to attend the ATCA Family Reunion, we hope you had a great time. The Central PA Chapter would like to thank you for making our little gathering a success.

We served over 375 people and still had some left overs. As I stated in my greeting, we had approximately 75 people sign up per the request in Double Clutch. We always know to anticipate extras, but we really do not want to run out of food. Next year we will probably plan on feeding 400 as it becomes more popular, it would be great to have more of an accurate count just to make us feel better.

I trust all of you are ATCA Members, if not, I think it would be great if you joined!

Glad you had a great time, I know I did!

Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

How did Vinny miss the pic, he was there, he does exist, I spoke with him. It was a nice gathering and it was really nice to chat for a while. Sorry I had to run but we had to narrow down the choices for Directors Choice and several other things that needed wrapped up.

*-Thanks to all for attending the ATCA National Meet, we really appreciate feedback, it is how we know how we are doing.

*-If you were able to attend the ATCA Family Reunion, we hope you had a great time. The Central PA Chapter would like to thank you for making our little gathering a success.

We served over 375 people and still had some left overs. As I stated in my greeting, we had approximately 75 people sign up per the request in Double Clutch. We always know to anticipate extras, but we really do not want to run out of food. Next year we will probably plan on feeding 400 as it becomes more popular, it would be great to have more of an accurate count just to make us feel better.

I trust all of you are ATCA Members, if not, I think it would be great if you joined!

Glad you had a great time, I know I did!

Doug

Doug, Im in the first picture, just other dog photo shoped it and cut me out.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Doug, how or with whom would I ask or suggest that the stone driveway (over by where the buses pick people up) get paved???? Every year all of us over there have the same complaint- anytime someone drives by (especially with a non-clutched fan) the dust gets unreal and gets all over our trucks. Is the park privately owned? Owned by Macungie?? Do you think ATCA would consider giving the town a donation to go towards paving? I cant imagine it would be all that expensive, the stone drive is only 100 yards long or less.....Maybe John Haines IV would even consider helping for a tax write-off.....just throwing out suggestions.......

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

looks like you spent alot of time in the assembly area. Nice pics though.

That B-80, Earthmovers, that was from my hometown.

If they work it, i may have to find it when I go up soon.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian