U-model front springs

72U685ST

The womans always right Vinny. Hahaha

My best friend Tanner I feel really bad for. His girlfriend runs his life. Come sit with me!!! Come here Tanner!!! Buy me something!!! Sit with me!!! No I dont wanna come over there!!! Rar rar rar rar rar!!! I feel bad for Tanner. They will never run my life, or they're out!!!

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

LOL. Haaaa, I gotta tell you guys something. Two girls in the seat in front of me today on the bus were talking about me. I told my friend Austin who was sitting with me, "They are talking about me" One heard me, and shes like "Vinny says we're talking about him!!!" Shes pretty but really dumb and annoying, she blonde...... The other one asked me out twice now, but I keep saying NO.

Why dont u say YES

Unmistakeable Design, Unmatched Performance. Real Trucks Rattle

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|

Because shes kind of Ugly!!!

They need love too!!! just nobody said it has to be from you lol

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|

just nobody said it has to be from you

That correct.

You gotta find one that makes you sandwiches. Those ones are the best

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|

Im not taking no pictures of her, then she'll see me!!! He ears are huge and stick out and she is way to skinny. I need legs.

I know a girl just like that. But I'm going to a 4-H meeting tomarrow night and a couple of my favorite girls will be there. I'll get a picture with them and post it. Then you'll see why I love 4-H.

Cousin Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

I know a girl just like that. But I'm going to a 4-H meeting tomarrow night and a couple of my favorite girls will be there. I'll get a picture with them and post it. Then you'll see why I love 4-H.

Cousin Ben

I should come to your 4-H meeting. You bringing that one to Macungie you said you were going too? I would love to stay up all night and BS but moms already yelled at me.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I should come to your 4-H meeting. You bringing that one to Macungie you said you were going too? I would love to stay up all night and BS but moms already yelled at me.

No, just my sister my dad me. My mom knows I'm catching up on my schoolwork.

Cousin Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Worn springs will do it. As for the U and DMs most I've looked at for some reason run an extra leaf on the passenger side, opposite what you would think. My DM runs 12 leaves on the left and 13 on the right side. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 1 month later...

Ya know...

Some of the old U-model sales brochures point out that the left-side spring had more leaves than the right-hand one (like 12 vs. 10).

For what it's worth...

Feeble attempt to keep them on their wheels.....

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Feeble attempt to keep them on their wheels.....

Rob

You ain't right!

I was lookin' at new springs for my old R. And, the more I learn, the less I like the prospect of diggin' two more 40-year-old springs out of the junk yard. I mean, they're the same age as my worn out and broken things.

I checked with Stengel Bros. They can hook you up, but that's almost as much as I paid for the truck!

Know of any other reputable spring shops (preferrable in the SouthEast...so shipping doesn't cost more than the springs)?

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

You ain't right!

I was lookin' at new springs for my old R. And, the more I learn, the less I like the prospect of diggin' two more 40-year-old springs out of the junk yard. I mean, they're the same age as my worn out and broken things.

I checked with Stengel Bros. They can hook you up, but that's almost as much as I paid for the truck!

Know of any other reputable spring shops (preferrable in the SouthEast...so shipping doesn't cost more than the springs)?

Try Eaton/Detroit Spring in Detroit, and St. Louis Spring Co. in St. Louis. I've used the both for years and truck shipping is not that expensive. I'll relay a couple of other names I've used also but I've never had any issues with St. Louis Spring and my grandpa had all his spring work done there for many, many years.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Try Eaton/Detroit Spring in Detroit, and St. Louis Spring Co. in St. Louis. I've used the both for years and truck shipping is not that expensive. I'll relay a couple of other names I've used also but I've never had any issues with St. Louis Spring and my grandpa had all his spring work done there for many, many years.

Rob

Thanks, Dude.

Worn springs will do it. As for the U and DMs most I've looked at for some reason run an extra leaf on the passenger side, opposite what you would think. My DM runs 12 leaves on the left and 13 on the right side. Paul

Got any pictures of your DM?

Rob

Holy crap. This is funny!

I had stumbled across St. Louis Spring earlier, and had sent them a message from work. When I checked my work email, they had already responded. His price is about 1/3 that of Stengel brothers.

I'll be talking to them soon...

Thanks again,

Kent