U-model front springs

72U685ST

Man your thinking is all wrong, you need a bunch of skinny chicks which = one fat chick. More variety(blond, red head, brunet etc.)

I do kinda like that theory. In 4-H, the girl to guy ratio is about 5 to 1 so that would work great for me. Maybe I should get a U model....... :whistling:

Ben

• Like 1
post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Some trucks were built with an extra leaf on the right side because that's the low side of the road. Park your trucks on level ground and take a measurement from the top of the frame to the top of the axle on each side.

Vinny, do u wear a red ascot around your neck when your in your u-model?

Unmistakeable Design, Unmatched Performance. Real Trucks Rattle

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|

No. I will wear my 80's flat brim Mack hat, with my red white and blue Mack shirt from the 70's that Doug Fetterly gave me.

But if it was the 80s we could wear ascots on our necks cuz that seems to get you 3 women in the passenger seat and i have no clue how they all crammed in there.

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|

But if it was the 80s we could wear ascots on our necks cuz that seems to get you 3 women in the passenger seat and i have no clue how they all crammed in there.

Come on man, we all know it was the truck, not the driver, that attracted all the womenfolk.

Ben

• Like 1

Come on man, we all know it was the truck, not the driver, that attracted all the womenfolk.

Ben

yea theres just something about that cab...

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|

Ben

Cousin Ben is so so so so so so right about that. We have a thing in school called Seniour Drive Your Tractor to School Day. Im driving the U there. There will be chicks crawling all over there. I'll rev it up for them..... Im going to take a vidio of me driving it there prolly, or me driving it somewhere. I'll have to tape the camera to the dash.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Cousin Ben is so so so so so so right about that. We have a thing in school called Seniour Drive Your Tractor to School Day. Im driving the U there. There will be chicks crawling all over there. I'll rev it up for them..... Im going to take a vidio of me driving it there prolly, or me driving it somewhere. I'll have to tape the camera to the dash.

You get a pretty little lady friend to ride shotgun and she can hold the camera for you.

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|

Maybe someday. Do you do that? By the way, theres not many in my school that are even half way decent. Theres, oh I dont know,, maybe 1.

They tell me its too loud and smokey, and its to bumpy. Theyd rather ride in my danger ranger for some reason. and there was lots of decent ones at my school.

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|

a lot of B models had one extra leaf in the passenger side to take car of the crown in the road. i guess if we were across the pond, they would have an extra one in the left side? haha

That makes sense to have an extra in the driver side, mine has even springs on both sides

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|

a lot of B models had one extra leaf in the passenger side to take car of the crown in the road. i guess if we were across the pond, they would have an extra one in the left side? haha

Heyyyyyy! We were in the middle of a conversation about pretty girls and you just went and ruined it with truck talk.

Ben

Id tell them to screw off. LOL. Just Kidding, kind of. I dont take no crap about my U model!!!

The womans always right Vinny. Hahaha

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|

Heyyyyyy! We were in the middle of a conversation about pretty girls and you just went and ruined it with truck talk.

Ben

LOL. Haaaa, I gotta tell you guys something. Two girls in the seat in front of me today on the bus were talking about me. I told my friend Austin who was sitting with me, "They are talking about me" One heard me, and shes like "Vinny says we're talking about him!!!" Shes pretty but really dumb and annoying, she blonde...... The other one asked me out twice now, but I keep saying NO.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg