Nice pictures David,thanks for posting them! that blue&white R-model wrecker is my buddys truck from Jersey,the one you sent me the article about..........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Nice pictures David,thanks for posting them! that blue&white R-model wrecker is my buddys truck from Jersey,the one you sent me the article about..........................Mark

I posted that picture just for you.

Thanks for posting them. The AC Crane carrier was nice to see.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Thank you for posting.

That green with sand B is the SuperB!

It's good to keep the most attractive shots with a high resolution.

Vlad

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

left around 2 this afternoon. had enough of the rain. rained all the way back to albany ny . had a good time thursday and friday and sorry vinny no u models, was a few DM800SX's tho. the Comforti Dm was also there. seen Mike H once but never got a chance to say hi. kinda sad. did stop and have a few beers with Doug the Outlaw Fetterly tho. was a lot of nice trucks, even a B61 with a factory roadranger owned by Frank Maltesta? from Nj. the movin guy.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Again,a bunch of beautiful iron! Its more than the trucks,though.Its the great people in this hobby that make the shows so much fun to attend! :twothumbsup:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

theres my truck, second column, fourth pic from the bottom next to my cousins. mine 711 with a triplex and 4.00 gears, his 237 with double over 18 speed and 4.28 gears. had her up to 78mph on the mass pike til we saw the blue lights ahead o us had a car pulled over haha. the Cohenno charcoal gray and red B model was sweet also. talked to him, really nice guy. did the whole truck in bout 7 months. made his ow bumper and get this, his own vent windows out of stainless! made a pattern and formed the channel around it and put new seals in. i told him he had something there!

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

theres my truck, second column, fourth pic from the bottom next to my cousins. mine 711 with a triplex and 4.00 gears, his 237 with double over 18 speed and 4.28 gears. had her up to 78mph on the mass pike til we saw the blue lights ahead o us had a car pulled over haha. the Cohenno charcoal gray and red B model was sweet also. talked to him, really nice guy. did the whole truck in bout 7 months. made his ow bumper and get this, his own vent windows out of stainless! made a pattern and formed the channel around it and put new seals in. i told him he had something there!

I looked at the picture and said Hey theres Matts truck!!!

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Thats a sharp LT,the red one,with "Eilers Brothers" on the door,looks to be a pretty rare "Aero-Liner" aluminum sleeper on it as well.............................Mark

They had their blue LT there as well

DSC05718.jpg

They had their blue LT there as well

DSC05718.jpg

Thats a sharp truck too! i like that its not "goobered up" with too much BS,just clean,plain and simple!...........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.