Mark, get on youtube and search "longroadpro" as they did the red LT on video. Awesome sounding truck with 320 iron lung Cummins. One of my favorite tapes to watch.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Just got back.Had a great time,but as usual,time was way too short.Did get in some quality visiting,had camera trouble so didn't get to take near as many pics,got to meet a few guys to put faces to names.Sorry I missed you Matt.I'm going to go get the the disposables deleveloped now since my digital camera only lasted 4 pics,but here's 2 of them.This was my show entry,details to follow later.

post-61-0-30029600-1338757926_thumb.jpg

post-61-0-61110300-1338757981_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Just got back.Had a great time,but as usual,time was way too short.Did get in some quality visiting,had camera trouble so didn't get to take near as many pics,got to meet a few guys to put faces to names.Sorry I missed you Matt.I'm going to go get the the disposables deleveloped now since my digital camera only lasted 4 pics,but here's 2 of them.This was my show entry,details to follow later.

post-61-0-30029600-1338757926_thumb.jpg

post-61-0-61110300-1338757981_thumb.jpg

I like that G model.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I worked on trhe G models when i was at the dealer in the 60s. Just dont see any any more. I remenber them well and the elecrical box in front of the driver on the out side is something i tought was a good ideal. No one else sees any reason to do that.Ever one now wants it up under the dash were no one can get to it.I also liked the sextend nut that was welded on the front hub cap for climbing in, made good step. glenn

glenn akers

Are you kidding me?!?!? I missed it again? When and where was it?

Damnit!!!!!!!!!

Tom

Tom, I did not see where any one answered your question. It was the ATHS national show and was held at the Big E in West Springfield, MA. Probably not far from you and it ran from Thursday 5/31 through Sat June 2nd.

Fred

I thought this all wheel drive B was really cool

DSC05835.jpg

If anyone is interested all the pictures I took at the show can be seen here http://s134.photobuc...ngfield%20Mass/

You know what this is making me jealous. That B model has Canadian battery boxes, some R model pictures I seen from the show have Canadian battery boxes, and I need them for my U model!!! I might just go with diomond plate though if I cant find ant Canadian.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

You know what this is making me jealous. That B model has Canadian battery boxes, some R model pictures I seen from the show have Canadian battery boxes, and I need them for my U model!!! I might just go with diomond plate though if I cant find ant Canadian.

Any sheet metal shop with a bead roller can make them easily.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yup, noticed that R model with low miles! wonder why they never used it? the Green and Red single axle B model with the factory roadranger was about 5 trucks down from that R model . believe it was Frank Maltesta's. was pretty sweet. looked like it was tagged at one time and they cut it off and made it a single axle. was also a double frame single axle with the serial number B61T. must have been pretty rare to have a doubleframe single axle tractor? i have seen single axle B61 and B42X's with double frames but never a T. any info Mike? did u see the B with the roadranger? i crawled right under it and saw it had motor mounts that bolted to the four bolts on the engine bell housin and frame mounts that mounted to the front spring hanger where a B42 would.Also never realized there were so many B80 series trucks still alive. put Macungie to shame, must have been at least 35 or 40 B80 series Macks at the show. Also did everyone check out the Last Superdog? now owned by Gary Mahan , use to be Yawarski's. now its painted orange and looks sweet. was a lot of Superdogs at the show also.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

i noticed your G model saturday Mike when it was pouring out,my brother went to roll the driver window up for you and realized there wasnt much there haha. it was parked by the main gate then.

Jim took the window out because it was broke pretty bad and didn't want anybody getting cut.Believe it or not,the seat never got wet.you shoulda stuck around,it didn't turn out too bad late afternoon.Lotta guys left early Sat.,unfortunately.But that did make room for some to move out of the mud to better spots.I sure wish the show coulda lasted another week,even though my back and legs were pretty well shot by Sat. nite,it sure was great therapy for me to be there.Can't say much for the plane ride,though.

Glad they had a good turnout.It always amazes me the good numbers that we get,even at $4.00+ a gallon fuel. Its tough to break the spirit of the old truck nut. Thanks to all who made it a great show! :twothumbsup:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Jim took the window out because it was broke pretty bad and didn't want anybody getting cut.Believe it or not,the seat never got wet.you shoulda stuck around,it didn't turn out too bad late afternoon.Lotta guys left early Sat.,unfortunately.But that did make room for some to move out of the mud to better spots.I sure wish the show coulda lasted another week,even though my back and legs were pretty well shot by Sat. nite,it sure was great therapy for me to be there.Can't say much for the plane ride,though.

G model?You got another one,Mike?

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Yup, noticed that R model with low miles! wonder why they never used it? the Green and Red single axle B model with the factory roadranger was about 5 trucks down from that R model . believe it was Frank Maltesta's. was pretty sweet. looked like it was tagged at one time and they cut it off and made it a single axle. was also a double frame single axle with the serial number B61T. must have been pretty rare to have a doubleframe single axle tractor? i have seen single axle B61 and B42X's with double frames but never a T. any info Mike? did u see the B with the roadranger? i crawled right under it and saw it had motor mounts that bolted to the four bolts on the engine bell housin and frame mounts that mounted to the front spring hanger where a B42 would.Also never realized there were so many B80 series trucks still alive. put Macungie to shame, must have been at least 35 or 40 B80 series Macks at the show. Also did everyone check out the Last Superdog? now owned by Gary Mahan , use to be Yawarski's. now its painted orange and looks sweet. was a lot of Superdogs at the show also.

Not the last one, but one of the last ones.

post-99-0-83069600-1338812689_thumb.jpg

• Like 1