Connecticut Construction Trucks

Those B-model triaxle are ex- EJ Gasparri trucks from Waterbury, CT

Ah, the old Waterbury Mack dealer. Went there several times for parts for the fire truck when I lived up there.

Reckon thats when I first started to enjoy MACK

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

This photo came from Bridgeport Mack, looks similar to DMs Barrett had

2224838490065739904jIsTNU_fs.jpg

That is J.F. Barrett's Truck #111. I think they had it on demo in 1988, for a little while before they bought it and repainted it in their two tone green. They had 7 all together, one with a 300 six speed and the rest with 350's and 12 speeds. That photo is taken on Constitution Blvd. in Shelton CT.

• Like 1

Remember the Cecio trucks. Matt Pfahl did them i believe. looked them over for years. they were unloadin them at Springfield and the son was bitchin the old man out the whole time, dont do this, dont do that, dont scratch the truck dad. if i was his dad i would have beat him with a shovel. damn kid wouldnt have nothin if it wasnt for his old man. left a bad taste in my mouth.

• Like 1

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg