Connecticut Construction Trucks

I saw Branciforts RM in JV III Constructions yard recently, not sure the story behind it

Last summer we stopped there and the owner pulled in at the same time we were there and she told us how her husband died a few years ago and she was running it and then there wasn't enough work so she parked everything and had everything for sale and then every thing was gone this summer and then i saw the RM at Johns

Matt

SHEEEESH. That's not a lot at all!!! Is it still there? I hope it's not over seas or crushed.

I don't know what happened to it she said she had someone interested in buying it because my dad wanted it bad but we went up their a few weeks later to look it over more and it was gone and then a couple months later everything else was gone

Matt

I don't know what happened to it she said she had someone interested in buying it because my dad wanted it bad but we went up their a few weeks later to look it over more and it was gone and then a couple months later everything else was gone

We looked at the trucks and equipment last summer and gave a verbal commitment to buy a few things but then got word that everything was sold to an auction company, never saw anything pop up locally though. Supposely they owed money to a developer.

Found the tailgate shot

PD_0515.jpg

Saw the pinstriping on the cab. looked like a guy from New Hampshire or something did the work. They called him Junior I believe. Did some awesome airbrush work.

Deike Bros. I knew one of the brothers. He loved to run straight pipes

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian