Connecticut Construction Trucks

SWEET!They run them?

Only time i ever saw them besides the pictures Bryan has of one of them and a DM. The spill pans on the back has some surface rust on top of shininess so im assuming they get used. You cant tell in the pictures but all the tires are armor oiled too. I also thought it was cool that one had a square aluminum tank.

• Like 2

Matt

I saw these very nice trucks today. Ex- EJ Gasperri trucks now owned by LaRosa of Meriden.

attachicon.gifImage05142014103413.jpgattachicon.gifImage05142014103426.jpgattachicon.gifImage05142014103436.jpgattachicon.gifImage05142014103459.jpgattachicon.gifImage05142014103529.jpg

Going back about 20 years ago I was in WTBY CONN.trying to get through but all the roads were block by police so I sat then a horse drawn white trailer with glass on all four sides went by .and on his way to his resting place they went by his garage were he kept every thing in side. You still see his equipment around like trojan strait frame loaders with tinted windows pin stripes and hub caps.

Ed

Bond ran out of sand and were crushing stone to make sand. I know one of the RDs went to Supporrt Sevices of North Haven and then the others went over the pond i heard.

American was hauling millings into NB Tilcon out of Guilford off 95 for a couple months straight at night. Havent seen any of their trucks since

I saw a couple American trucks on 384 yesterday headed west. Haven't seen them around in a couple years til then.

E.T.I.

attachicon.gifIMG_1882.JPG

Independent Crushing

attachicon.gifIMG_1881.JPG

You were right in my neighborhood! I'd recognize that Mobil anytime. Trucks always coming and going in there.

I saw a couple American trucks on 384 yesterday headed west. Haven't seen them around in a couple years til then.

You were right in my neighborhood! I'd recognize that Mobil anytime. Trucks always coming and going in there.

We were hauling gravel out of Tilcon (Lake Compounces parking lot).

• Like 1

Matt

We were hauling gravel out of Tilcon (Lake Compounces parking lot).

Gotcha. Lot of trucks coming and going now that it's open season. My grandpa and all the guys from Marek and Mastrobattisto used to swim in the ponds down there after work in the 60s.

Who's Euc in the background? Not a lot of rigid frame off roaders left here.

LaRosa's. Thats the small one. They got another huge one i couldnt get a picture of there. Was an ex-tilcon Euc. They bought some big machines to do this job. Doing over the whole center of Meriden where the mall use to be.

• Like 1

Matt