Connecticut Construction Trucks

Those tucks cant get out of their own way. We test drove one. Topped out at 55 i think

The HI HO trucks were a lot better they had 350 12 speeds and 24 volt systems .O&G took a good hit when they took them . Terzian had one but the drive shaft kept coming out Edgewood cons, had two.

Ed

I got this half ass one of an international towing a mack. Its a "rainy day" truck.

attachicon.gifIMG_1781.JPG

And i took this one of their Oskosh/Mack

attachicon.gif1326913599411.jpg

With over 40 trucks stuffed into a small space you cant get good pictures of them unless they are out working.

Matt- I think I remember that F-2000D Binder. I just remember all the Ford Super Duties they had back in early 60's

Matt- I think I remember that F-2000D Binder. I just remember all the Ford Super Duties they had back in early 60's

They had two single axle with 6-71 and that one twin screw and then the old Blakeslee mixer with 24 in rubber with Weld built body .

Ed

last I knew the Tilcon Branford Quarry still had one of those v8 DM 800's. still see dome of there high DM 's with the steel noses working for second life contractors. I wonder how many of these models they had.

Old Saybrook has one to clean out the asphalt plant too. New Britain still has a CH lowboy and some of the Soneco RD triaxles.

• Like 1