Who's Going to Macungie?

Sorry if Im early on the topic but Im so excited!!! I cant wait to meet all you guys. My old Sidewinder wont be there but I'll bring some pictures, and my camera to take pictures of every single Mack there. I'll be with my Papa so you'll see him, he's awesome!! Hopefully the stuff for sale like parts is better this year. I got a few little things for the U last year though. Dont all the BMT members meet at the Watts Mack tent? If so, what time? And will the tent be the same place as last year? Well I'll find it anyways. So tell me if your going and I hope to see you there!! Vinny

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Vinny - I was thinking about Macungie too! Great minds run in the same gutter! :tease:

I will be there with or without my MH. I am still waiting on the stainless exhaust system. I MAY get it from the fabricator later next week (been waiting for 2 months) but I probably will not have time to install it on the truck before the show. I removed the pipes so the fabricator could use them as patterns. So I can't drive it without an exhaust. Either way I will be at Macungie with camera in hand. BMT members meet at Watts' tent at 12 o'clock noon for a group mug shot. See you there!

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Awesome!!

Farmer, I think I saw your MH last year. But what day do we meet at 12? Saturday?

FWD. I'll look for your FWD

Doug, I had to delete all the pictures of my U model so I could take more!! But dont worry I got them all 200 something developed.

12N Saturday at Watts' tent

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Awesome!!

Farmer, I think I saw your MH last year. But what day do we meet at 12? Saturday?

FWD. I'll look for your FWD

Doug, I had to delete all the pictures of my U model so I could take more!! But dont worry I got them all 200 something developed.

Vin, sounds like you need to upgrade your card in the digital camera you have. You can save thousands of pictures with a 2mb card.

Wish I was going to Macungie. Is Fathers Day weekend and I am hosting this year.

I'll be there with the 52.

I am looking for inside storage for the truck for the five days before the show somewhere in the area from northern Maryland to the Macungie area if someone can help me out. I am teaching in Harford County, MD June 11 - 14, so it would be much easier for me to bring the truck up on Sunday June 10th and than go directly to Macungie instead of schlepping home on Thursday, loading the truck, and turning right around to cover the same ground again Friday morning.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

I'll be there from Thursday to Sunday. I wouldn't miss it. I will have a bunch of yellow fire trucks there and some other stuff. My FWD fire truck is not road worthy so I will not be bringing it. We are leaving for W. Springfield in the morning.

Sorry, I don't have any extra storage at my place. I am getting a concrete floor put in my addition the week before Macungie so I will have some of my trucks sitting out too.

Mike

Hi !

I sure aim at Macungie , but in the mean time I will attend West-Springfield !!

I have no truck yet but looking for one ! and dreaming for one in the last 45 years !!

but one day I will drive my own Mack !!

see you there guy's

W-S = dressed up in jeans a Mack Belt buckle and a Red Manitowoc hat , strong french accent and looks like

a non-US resident for sure ! you can see easily that I'm from Canuckistan !!! lol

Makniac , collector and customizer of die-cast model in 1/50th scale

I'll be there from Thursday to Sunday. I wouldn't miss it. I will have a bunch of yellow fire trucks there and some other stuff. My FWD fire truck is not road worthy so I will not be bringing it. We are leaving for W. Springfield in the morning.

Sorry, I don't have any extra storage at my place. I am getting a concrete floor put in my addition the week before Macungie so I will have some of my trucks sitting out too.

Mike

Those are your fire trucks? That's cool, I saw them last year.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

I'll be there with the 52.

I am looking for inside storage for the truck for the five days before the show somewhere in the area from northern Maryland to the Macungie area if someone can help me out. I am teaching in Harford County, MD June 11 - 14, so it would be much easier for me to bring the truck up on Sunday June 10th and than go directly to Macungie instead of schlepping home on Thursday, loading the truck, and turning right around to cover the same ground again Friday morning.

Where are you teaching in Harford County MD? I used to be a FF at APG, know a lot of guys on local VFD's down there, might be able to help you find a place.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Whats LWH?

Length/Width/Height

FWD- my wife is curious what high school you went to and year graduated. She is from Easton but grandparents lived there and many friends.

Pete

Pete- I was born and raised in Huntingdon Valley, Pa. just a stones throw from the Philadelphia border. Lower Moreland High School. class of 1993.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS