Who's Going to Macungie?

There is a huge truck flea market including old and new truck parts, models, signs, petroliana, literature. It is probably the biggest old truck flea market in the country. Watt's will be there. Mack Trucks sometimes is there selling stuff.

There will be plenty to see at 8 am. I think flag raising is at 10. You can check the link.

Mike

Are there any vendors at show and what time does the show open I have never been there looking foward to going friday

There should be at least a few. I know Watts Mack will be there with some stuff. There's also a big swap meet too with a whole bunch of parts and stuff. The show pretty much starts when everybody gets there and ends when everybody leaves.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Alright all you Macungietes: My mapping software is sending me up Rte. 100 from Rte. 30. One other package sent me up Rte. 10 to I-176 to 222 out of Reading. Which is the better route for a pick up truck pulling a trailer?

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Carl, if leaving from home, 95 to 202 in Wilmington then 100. That's the way I go when I leave my brother's house and go to visit friends in Boyertown, PA which is just south of Macungie. I'm usually driving my bus and towing the Jeep and have no problems.

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

Carl, if leaving from home, 95 to 202 in Wilmington then 100. That's the way I go when I leave my brother's house and go to visit friends in Boyertown, PA which is just south of Macungie. I'm usually driving my bus and towing the Jeep and have no problems.

Carl is currently off of I-95 in Bel Air, Md. Carl, when you pick up the Mack, follow Route 1 to 202 and then 100, that should work nicely for you.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Doug - if this year's show is anything like last year's it will be a great success! Thanks for all your hard work and thanks to ATCA. Where is the public parking area? I am planning to be there on Saturday but without my MH. Does my Chevy HHR qualify as an "antique truck"? :)

Looking forward to meeting other BMT members.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Doug - if this year's show is anything like last year's it will be a great success! Thanks for all your hard work and thanks to ATCA. Where is the public parking area? I am planning to be there on Saturday but without my MH. Does my Chevy HHR qualify as an "antique truck"? :)

Looking forward to meeting other BMT members.

There is no free "public parking" per say.....Most businesses along Rt 100 there in town charge a few bucks to park, I always park wherever the Boy Scouts are or at the Macungie Volunteer FD ($4 I think) if I bring my car, which I do if I drive the truck out Friday and then come from the house on Saturday.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Due to the tight constrains of the park, especially this year having to hold trailers on site again, there is no public parking in the park. I suggest the fire company across route 100 or the boy scout parking behind the park.

Getting the G ready to roll!

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Doug, thanks for all the hard work. You guys do a great job and we are all looking forward to another great show.

Mark. I am pretty sure the Mack Factory store has the style patches you are looking for. You can find a nice hat and sew on the patch yourself. Just a thought

See everyone at the show

George