Trucking News: Teamsters Endorse Obama in 2012

BMT Forum Bot

Guys, let's face facts- the republicans had the economy in a slide into the deep ditch called depression when Obama took the wheel. Obama steered us away from the precipice and is getting the nation back on the paved road and up to speed again. Give Obama another term and we'll have full employment and you'll all be so busy you won't have time to whine about Obama.

What color is the sun in your world? And do you realize that your radio and TV can receive other stations besides Faux News and the one Rush et al are on?

It's quite yellow and bright in the east, and blazing orange in the west near dusk.

I live life as it is making the best of my surroundings; and call it the way I see it. Always have, Always will.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

What color is the sun in your world? And do you realize that your radio and TV can receive other stations besides Faux News and the one Rush et al are on?

I do not watch TV at all or listen to the radio Talking heads, but I do have a bright clear view of how my country is being socialized to a second Europe. I am not a Rep or Dem or other. I see the things people did to make this a great country being put in the trash. Why is having a work ethic, a love of family, country and religion seem to be a crime to this POTUS? I am an American who wants my country back, with it's past CAN DO attitude , not a gimme my free shit, I deserve what you have attitude.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I do not watch TV at all or listen to the radio Talking heads, but I do have a bright clear view of how my country is being socialized to a second Europe. I am not a Rep or Dem or other. I see the things people did to make this a great country being put in the trash. Why is having a work ethic, a love of family, country and religion seem to be a crime to this POTUS? I am an American who wants my country back, with it's past CAN DO attitude , not a gimme my free shit, I deserve what you have attitude.

I don't think your speaking loud enough ..... We have some younger people round ere that got the news the idiots are cutting back on giving up money to pay for their child care, guess what they say..... Well all we have to do is have another kid and then we qualify for the free sh^t again...... ARE YOU SERIOUSLY FU()8.~~ KIDDING ME .... This is what this country has come to.... And it's a SAD sight.

Guys, let's face facts- the republicans had the economy in a slide into the deep ditch called depression when Obama took the wheel. Obama steered us away from the precipice and is getting the nation back on the paved road and up to speed again. Give Obama another term and we'll have full employment and you'll all be so busy you won't have time to whine about Obama.

Fat, drunk and stupid are no way to go through life.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I think its going to be funny for some people when obama double crosses them that took up for him and voted for in a way but the sad thing is the little grand kids that i eat dinner with sunday will be the one hurt or done away with by the puke that is in the white house now.He is wanting to be another hilter of the world. The democrates have been took by this man and his buddies. Its just alittle more time and we will find out what he is because as fast as his changes are being made daily we will see him take over if he gets 4 more years.The Bible tells me to use thses things as signs of times and how easy it will be for the antichrist to fool the peiople and not only fool them but to beg for more of him. This man runs parallel with that ideal. glenn

glenn akers

Brilliant response. Do you actually believe the BS you post? Or do you do it just to see what kind of reaction you can incite?

I think its going to be funny for some people when obama double crosses them that took up for him and voted for in a way but the sad thing is the little grand kids that i eat dinner with sunday will be the one hurt or done away with by the puke that is in the white house now.He is wanting to be another hilter of the world. The democrates have been took by this man and his buddies. Its just alittle more time and we will find out what he is because as fast as his changes are being made daily we will see him take over if he gets 4 more years.The Bible tells me to use thses things as signs of times and how easy it will be for the antichrist to fool the peiople and not only fool them but to beg for more of him. This man runs parallel with that ideal. glenn

Here's an example of how he took a dump on Oprah............

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timstanley/100157841/how-oprah-fell-from-favour-at-the-court-of-the-sun-king-barack-obama/

Brilliant response. Do you actually believe the BS you post? Or do you do it just to see what kind of reaction you can incite?

And right there is the hammer and the nail head thing.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

We just purchased a new to us wheel loader from a small excavator in the southern suburbs. Has been in business for 50 plus years. Since late 07' things have just been sliding downward. This was going to be the third year in a row that he was gonna take the money out of his pocket, loan it to the company, and hope he can make it back. He decided that at 76 years old, it probably would not be smart to try to wait this thing out. It was down to him and his nephews, they are in their late 50's/ early 60's. They are union, an operator cost him $75 an hour with benefits, and a teamster was $72 an hour with benefits. Now, I know that the going rate for a semi tractor with a dump trailer goes anywhere from $70-$100 an hour, you can't fuel, plate, insure and maintain a truck on $28 an hour. These are not the type of guys that helped get this country into the itis in. Thier equipment and trucks were very modest, and they didn't have anything that they really didn't need. They didn't help get us into this trouble, but they sure are feeling the effects. Really sad. -Brad

I'm amazed anyone in theire right mind would be behind this guy....

They're not.

Rob

• Like 1

You guys forget that your not the majority anymore... Not everyone is male, rural, straight, white, old, and bitter!

No but the world is getting full of fags and thanks to obama they have a good start in this world now. O and joe needs to go
  • Like 1

glenn akers

You guys forget that your not the majority anymore... Not everyone is male, rural, straight, white, old, and bitter!

Now you do realize that you left out racist for not supporting and voting for Mr Obama.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE