How Many Macks Do You Have

How many Macks do you have?  

209 members have voted

1. 1. How many Mack Trucks do you own?

• 2-5
    • 6-10
    • 11 or More
    • None

3 , an AC crane carrier under going a resto. a B with a Rex mixer (full of 1972 vintage redi mix) and my DM 800 working rig.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You're in luck as the affliction is easily cured.

Rob

I got my eye on a Dm rock bucket where I park at. Been sitting for a year or so. Looks like a 2 stick 6 speed. Might find out what the yard is gonna do and let me know if they are going to do anything with it. before they scrap it Tanks are open and unknown if it runs.

I got my eye on a Dm rock bucket where I park at. Been sitting for a year or so. Looks like a 2 stick 6 speed. Might find out what the yard is gonna do and let me know if they are going to do anything with it. before they scrap it Tanks are open and unknown if it runs.

I'd like to have a demo or rock bucket for one of my trucks. I no longer want to use "Momma's" A-40 for a dumper which I need.

Engines are fairly easy to come by so you will be in luck.

You'll feel much better with one of those too. I wouldn't go quite as far as having my nuts removed to cure either a headache, or backache, but those DM's don't ride so good empty.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I'd like to have a demo or rock bucket for one of my trucks. I no longer want to use "Momma's" A-40 for a dumper which I need.

Engines are fairly easy to come by so you will be in luck.

You'll feel much better with one of those too. I wouldn't go quite as far as having my nuts removed to cure either a headache, or backache, but those DM's don't ride so good empty.

Rob

Well hell I'd trade you a 5th wheel and controls for it for the bucket. If I get my hands on this. Probally take the lift axle off as this would be more of a toy then anything. I got my work truck to do anything else.