• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just have my b-61 mack but my customers are already telling me where more are stuck out in the weeds and bushes. I hope I can add to my collection! Scrap is so high rigth now I hope poeple chose to give them a home with me instead of the scrap yard

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I only have the one 58B63sx dumptruck

And a fine piece of machinery it is. Still think it would look great in my shop.....

And a free dinner with the passover.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 2 months later...

I wish I had one!!!!!! I'm always driving someone else's for My side job!!!!! Hope to get a B mobel soon to play with!!!!! it's My mid life catching up with Me!!!!! Alway's been around redi mix and dump trucks all My life, that's what I do on My days off from the fire dept. Right now I'm breaking in on bulk cement tanker for the summer construction season. Drivin everything from the R model to CH's to RB's. Also Hendrickson's, FWD's, Oshgosh, GMC GENERALS' , Ford's. We also had a couple of Mack CF fire trucks when I started the Elmhurst Fire Dept. back in 1983!!!!!! They were stick shift, not automatics like We have today!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Mine's a 1952 LTL with a Cummins 290 Big Cam and a double stick transmission.

Like to see photos of the LTL. Always kinda liked them. Don't really matter what condition they're in.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I posted a picture in the Garage Section. It's not a very good one, the LT is in the background of a motor swap photo on a different project.

I don't have many pictures of the LT in my computer. It's an older restoration and needs some TLC and time on the road; hopefully I'll be able

to accomplish that this summer.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I have 2 Macks 1971 DM600 and 1989 dm690 dump. MY INLAWS HAVE A B-57 A 361 BROCKWAY A 758 BROCK AND A 776 BROCK. I ALSO HAVE 2 361 BROCKS WITH LOTS OF OLD IRON AROUND.

GREEN GIANT2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

• 4 weeks later...

At present just 1 2001 cx-613 100th aniversary edition,but would eventually like to aquire a B-61,and an RL-700....pics posted on my gallery. should i count the estimated 1200 first gear macks in my toy room? lol!

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

• 6 months later...

Between my brother and I, we have a '55 LTH (300 with 5x2x3), a '56 B (Thermodyne with Triplex), a '83 RW Superliner E9-575 with 10x4 (that I built from a glider) and a '51 Chevy COE that are all licensed and daily drivers. Out in the boneyard is a '65 B (2nd owner), a '66 RL 3 axle with Cummins 400 (2nd owner), a '66 RL 2axle with Chrysler 413, 3 Sterlings from the mid '40s all with Cummins 150, a '55 Ford F250, a '41 Willys (not a Jeep), A '67 Narrow nose Pete, a '47 Chevy COE, a '56 IH Metro, and '49 Ford F6. In the shop right now is a '43 White 1064. And I won't even try to list all of the Nortons, Ariels and Triumphs in the other shop.

post-5728-056691500 1288367758_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

96--CH

04 Vision

I had a 1963 B73 but somebody stole it at Crawfordsville, Ind a few years back and I still miss it.

Jerry, have you ever posted the serial number from your B73 here? You never know when someone might run across it.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"