our titan to be built

Hi !

this is so nice to see that your own truck is on the line and being made by people we chat ont the forum !!

you must be drooling all over to get this truck in your yard .

Also comes with a name plate specialy for you !!

glad for you guy's

Makniac , collector and customizer of die-cast model in 1/50th scale

• 2 weeks later...

How awesome is this site? Only here can someone pop in talk some Mack trucks and post that they are purchasing a new truck. Then another member who works for Mack posts pictures of your truck being built. What other forum has that kind of comradery and dedication?

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

How awesome is this site? Only here can someone pop in talk some Mack trucks and post that they are purchasing a new truck. Then another member who works for Mack posts pictures of your truck being built. What other forum has that kind of comradery and dedication?

None the Pete forum sucked the whole 3 mins I was there. it was a joke. The Bco forum or Landstar forum they just bicker and run agents off. This place kicks ass

• Like 1

I blocked your truck for Audit. Typically trucks on large orders, new models or options, and the random truck get selected. They take in on road test and look for any issues to grade our manufacturing process. It was a pretty good truck, any issue that is found is then repaired. The truck should get shipped tomorrow (6/9). Hope your brother lets you drive it. Make sure to send a picture of the truck at work.

post-334-0-28544700-1339185194_thumb.jpg

You are a good person!

• 4 years later...

You guys bring back a lot of memories haven't heard about a "Canadian spread" drive in yrs! Could b worse how about a "Michigan train" always wondered if  they kept a dwarf or chimpanzee or something in the cab to dump all those axles on a turn,also do they keep a tire man on retainer?!

On 5/3/2012 at 7:12 AM, logtruckman said:

may 15 or sometime in that time frame our new titan log truck is being built. it has a 555 maxidyne mp10 and 18 speed i cannot wait to see this truck. i wish my dad ordered it with mack rears though.

What rears and suspension did your father order?

On 7/4/2016 at 0:05 PM, BillyT said:

You guys bring back a lot of memories haven't heard about a "Canadian spread" drive in yrs! Could b worse how about a "Michigan train" always wondered if  they kept a dwarf or chimpanzee or something in the cab to dump all those axles on a turn,also do they keep a tire man on retainer?!

the first michigan train i ever saw was when they still ran 13 axles . my first thought was thats a tire salesmans dream and a repairmans nightmare

They're not too bad if you keep decent tires on the outfit. Auto inflators in my opinion are a must since you're tires aren't supposed to vary more then 10lbs. I run 11 axle A-train. 

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

16 hours ago, kscarbel2 said:

What rears and suspension did your father order?

Well we have 3 titans 2 have Hendrickson haul max 1 has Hendrickson walking beam extended leaf. All have meritor 46k full lock 4.30 ratio. The truck mentioned in this thread is now 4 years old has 210k miles.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, logtruckman said:

Well we have 3 titans 2 have Hendrickson haul max 1 has Hendrickson walking beam extended leaf. All have meritor 46k full lock 4.30 ratio. The truck mentioned in this thread is now 4 years old has 210k miles.

Are Mack axles are not available with the Hendrickson "Haulmaax" suspension?

Did you ever consider trying a truck with Hendrickson's Primaax heavy-duty air suspension?

11 hours ago, kscarbel2 said:

Are Mack axles are not available with the Hendrickson "Haulmaax" suspension?

Did you ever consider trying a truck with Hendrickson's Primaax heavy-duty air suspension?

I think mack axles are available with the haul max.  We've had good luck with the meritor rears they seem to last longer than the mack rears. We had a CL with Neway 52k air ride and it was a nightmare so we stick with mechanical suspensions. I personally like the 50 or 52k mack camel'back the best

7 hours ago, logtruckman said:

I think mack axles are available with the haul max.  We've had good luck with the meritor rears they seem to last longer than the mack rears. We had a CL with Neway 52k air ride and it was a nightmare so we stick with mechanical suspensions. I personally like the 50 or 52k mack camel'back the best

Thanks. The Primaax is very popular in Australia, particularly on road train prime movers. I suggest it would be an altogether different "air suspension" experience for you than the Neway. It's a heavy duty suspension perfect for logging, but not excessively heavy.

http://www.hendrickson-intl.com/Truck/Vocational/Primaax-EX