digital dometer any easy change from kiometers to miles

2005 cxn the odometer is top center on it's own, not on the speedo as in the older trucks, there are two buttons on the dash either side of the steering wheel do these have anything to do with changing it km to mi, or do you do it through the computer on the dash or is it a Mack laptop thing or do you have to change the complete dash $500.00+ Thanks

On most new trucks with the "IC05" cluster you can change be between English and Metric. You can also go in an see any active and inactive faults, and clear them. You can also change language, English, French, & Spanish. The Stalk to the right of the steering column allows you to do it.

If you don't have a stalk it is the base level cluster which is no longer offered. I think you can change some of the options by pressing the button under the display to take you into the menu.

Thanks,mine is a little different but I think it can be done by what you say. I have the computer in the center of the dash with buttons under it and also have the two you talk about on each side of the wheel on the dash.

Man my typing was off when I typed the header for this question.