Happy Birthday Superdog!

smorse54

The following great men have birthdays today:

Mike (that man owns a LOT of Macks)

Merle Haggard (that man can sing)

Butch Cassidy(that man could twirl a pistol)

Billy Dee Williams (Lando Calrissian in Star Wars) - on second thought, lets leave him out

Hope you have a happy birthday!

Mike! Merle! and Butch! could ask for better birthday than that! Have a Great Birthday!!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Thanks everybody.Been pretty interesting day so far.Started out a 12:30 am getting a call from Mikey saying he got stuck trying to get turned around where he was to load at 4am.Piss poor place for a brand new hog building.Graveled path just wide enough for a truck,square corners,out in the middle of a sand field,no lights.It was luckily only 30 miles from home so I took his Dodge and tow strap up and got him pulled out.Just got back from hauling a couple load of corn to the ethanol plant,throwed a belt on the grain vac loading my second load so had to tear it apart and get a new belt,that killed most of my morning.They were only place open today,and just till noon,so I only got the 2 loads in.Think I'm going to go play in the back yard the rest of the day.

Don't think i've ever heard of a farmer getting a day off, much less a vacation. You may need to get yourself lost for the rest of the evening. Make sure the cell phone is turned off or at least for awhile. Then go have fun and do what you enjoy. Me, I go for a motorcycle ride and make it a day trip. Where i'm located in my state, I can be in Ky, Mo, AR, AL, or Georgia and only take me 4 hours to drive it and enjoy every minute of FREEDOM.

mike