Some I remember,some I gotta look up.Luckily,I had 2 of the best teachers in the world when it came to Mack info,Harry and Spike Nelson,founders of H&L Mack Truck Sales in Mediapolis,IA.These guys were tops,I would literally spend hours listening to them.Wish they were still around,but by me passing on as much of the knowledge they gave me as I can,their legacy lives on.Also,I got a small "library" (spec sheets & folders,owners manuals,parts books,service manuals,books,magazines,you name it)that I started when I was younger than you,and I'm still adding to it.The best source I've found for printed info is the old specs folders that they used to have at the dealers.I've got damned near a full set from E model days up to the '70s & '80's when they changed.There's a couple sellers on Ebay you can get them from,but they've been getting pricey.Once in awhile there'll be a cheap one.Glad I got most of mine way back when.

:clap:

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg