Sign in to follow this  
Albert Rice

Looking for H model Mack to restore US north east call Al Nova Scotia Canada 902 825 8592 or arice@ ns.sympatico.ca Thanks

looking for H model mack

ill ask around. there might be one here in upstate ny someone wants to sell. i know of one but its not for sale. where are you exactly located?

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Annapolis Valley NS 7 hrs drive fron maine border,12 hrs out of Boston

Thanks,found one a year ago this time up around Albany, didn,t follow up on it ,Found an AC in Maine instead,now I got the H model back in my mind,& lost the guys contact information,truck was green with Wood Bros on side (NJ)

here is my buddys H model that i dont think he will sell. he wants to restore it someday. this is the guy i will ask if he knows of any h models. i dont know if you know him but his name is Doug fetterly.

Hay don,t know him but I like his truck! Tis exactly what I am looking for, those old girls don't last long up here in our damp climate ,pretty rare!

If your a ATHS member theres a H model Cherry Picker (rare) with a Diesel engine. 10k obo

Vinny isnt Doug's truck an H673T? or H633? something weird. im sure Superdog would know. i asked him about it one time when i was up there. didnt seem interested in ever parting with it haha .Matt

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

There is a H61 here in Tulsa that needs a rebuild.

glenn akers

Vinny isnt Doug's truck an H673T? or H633? something weird. im sure Superdog would know. i asked him about it one time when i was up there. didnt seem interested in ever parting with it haha .Matt

Doug's is a H-693,one of 55 built.

There is a H61 here in Tulsa that needs a rebuild.

Get some pics of it if you get a chance,sometime,Glenn.

Doug's is a H-693,one of 55 built.

cool!!! my papa though he might have drove it when he was young when he worked at the paper mill, but i dont think doug said that truck came from the paper mill.

Hi guys thanks, I found Doug's # on 411, called him ,nice guy, he's going to get me some recent pictures, maybe the one I am looking for! Keep you posted, KEEP LOOKING!

Hi guys thanks, I found Doug's # on 411, called him ,nice guy, he's going to get me some recent pictures, maybe the one I am looking for! Keep you posted, KEEP LOOKING!

You mean my buddy Doug fetterly? Did you see that topic with the one for sale on here? It is a 55' H63T or something.

Hi Vinny, ya I saw that one,She looks like she was road hard and put away wet,if you know what I mean,Keep forgetting you are only 12! Any way I mean she looks like a basket case,appreciate you looking for me Vinny ,keep up the good work!

Hi Vinny, ya I saw that one,She looks like she was road hard and put away wet,if you know what I mean,Keep forgetting you are only 12! Any way I mean she looks like a basket case,appreciate you looking for me Vinny ,keep up the good work!

Ha ha, its cool. Doug emailed me and saidm "what did you tell Mr. Rice about my H model?" He was joking though. He said you called him one night.