'nuther "U" model for ya

Freightrain

Teacher..''Sinclair, use the word before in a sentence please'' Himmmmmmmmmmmmmm......Himmmmmmmmmmmmm..2 plus 2 be 4??

Sorta like using the word "handsome" in a sentence in the deep south public education system:

Teacher:

Sheniqua, can you use the word "handsome" in a sentence for us?

Sheniqua answers:

Sure thang Ms. Teacher, Sometimes when I B suckin on LeRoy's soul pole, my mouf gets to hurtin and I have to use my handsome.

And there you go......

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

So you posted this as an example of what is not allowed on ATHS?

I can't imagine they would have a problem with it. How bout we start posting some of our favorite comedians' lines? I was particularly fond of both Richard Pryor, and Andrew "Dice" Clay.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

One of Eddie Murpy's first concert tapes was hilarious- made me laugh every time I listened to it- he used to be funny. I loaned it to someone and have never seen it since. It's the one where he's impersonating Mr.T, Jackie Gleason, Michael Jackson I think...but the Mr. T cracked me up every time, if I listened to it 15 times in a row i'd laugh just as hard the 15th. time.

Chris Rock is funny now, can't remember any of his one-liners.

I think it's this one, don't know if the Mr. T part is on here though-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2EIra4SYoE

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

mr. t is not a fag!! hes cool!! how did videos like this get on a topic about a u model?

Because Mr. T is a fag.

I pity the fool.

Rob