maiden voyage that pisses me off

joes mack

i didnt care for it. not alot of realism to me theres a whole lot of difference in knowing that the floor your standing on is not going to go anywhere and being worried about whats under you but thats just me. but on the other hand it did show a few proper techniques on fighting fires. but in real life alot of times you cant use them but some times you can.

yea it gets hot sometimes we had another last nite. owner was burning garbage and went in house when he came back out his out building was on fire. i know that he would never do it on purpose (good friend) because he dont make alot of money $8.00 hr and he dont have any insurance on anything but his car. but sometimes good people do dumb things. and in other news the guy that burned his house and the church is out walking the community again and the stupid people of the community action agency are going to build him a new home using the tax payers money.

the guy that burned his house and the church is out walking the community again and the stupid people of the community action agency are going to build him a new home using the tax payers money.

Are you freaking kidding me?

i wish i was but its sad that our good ole boy justice system here is a joke they sent him to a mental hospital for evaluation and he was released the other day. he alredy draws a check and plus people say he is a rat for the sherrif dept (drugs) so they will prob never be any charges on him.