License, Registration, And Proof of Insurance Please

Ah hah! Thats more like it......I like this. Is this the one you mean? That looks an aweful lot like the stock seats doesn't it.....

http://www.bostromse...s/vikingstd.htm

I have one on the shelf and another in a truck about to go under the knife (the kind of surgery it will not survive). If you pay the shipping, or come get it, you can have it. It would mean so much to me to be so close to your smart ass.

Rob - are you really down under 400 pounds now? Congratulations - keep up the exercise and you will hit your goal!

I have one on the shelf and another in a truck about to go under the knife (the kind of surgery it will not survive). If you pay the shipping, or come get it, you can have it. It would mean so much to me to be so close to your smart ass.

Rob - are you really down under 400 pounds now? Congratulations - keep up the exercise and you will hit your goal!

It's been a struggle.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yup I just ran out to the garage....Its a 20 incher also. Are you bringing that baby to Macungie this year Joe?

AHA! I knew there was a 20" B style wheel in existance! I guess they put them in the Concave cab trucks! I need to get my hands on one! I could add a small bit of padding to the 1/2 plywood I lean back on!

HHAAAHAHA Oh I almost fell outta the chair. I must have made an impression on you Olive! HAHA I knew somehow I liked you.....

Ok Im composed..... Can ya send me some pictures of those seats? Are they pretty nice or flat out worn out or what am I dealing with here? Im actually thinking about getting two of em....so any of my passengers can have the air ride experience instead of having their dentures/teeth rattle out of their heads. If ya want you can send me a personal email at Hemi6869@aol.com

AHA! I knew there was a 20" B style wheel in existance! I guess they put them in the Concave cab trucks! I need to get my hands on one! I could add a small bit of padding to the 1/2 plywood I lean back on!

Yea Leslie its 20 inches....thing is it isnt a concave cab......or was it?.....still trying to figure that out......My build sheet tells me CAB TYPE: CA 32 Still don't know if thats the standard or concave according to the numbers.....Cuz I don't know what the hell the numbers mean!

No scratch that.....this just in...Im reading my build sheet and It indicates that CA32 IS the contour cab and that CA212 is the optional straight-back. Ok Im starting to think that my cab has either been replaced or modified....Because it is definitely not a concave now but the build record says it was.