Price Of Fuel

MACKS

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It figures exxon would be so high,there so into giveing us the screws,I would rather walk than buy gas or fuel from exxon..

Long ago I cut both Exxon, and Citgo, (Venezuela govt. owned, wholly) from the vendor list.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

It isn't going to change until we all do something!!

This message brought to you by your local preacher.

Paul Van Scott

This is why I am glad my truck went up in smoke, now I drive a co-op truck , low rates + high fuel= Bankruptcy

Butch Jackson

And we got a fax from our fuel supplier this morning saying fuel is now $1.50 a litre. Converted to US cost that is about $5.22US a gallon. Nothing like the Easter break to bump up fuel prices. Now anyone would think me a cynic for saying that. And on March 9 I posted saying fuel was AU$1.40 a litre or about US$4.88 a gallon. Not a bad jump for 10 days.

• 4 weeks later...

This is getting ridiculous! Diesel here yesterday 18th April, 2008 is now AUD1.65 a litre. That's USD5.77 a US gallon!! how the hell is an owner driver supposed to make money with overheads like that!!!

You better pass it on on to your customers 105% if not you will be out of bussiness....... pretty soon everyone will be unable to afford anything, because of shipping costs.. the public has to feel the punch of these fuel prices in more than just their cars...that is where the strength in numbers "thing" will get some action going, but we have to ask ourselves how will it come down? we are in a global economy competing world wide for energy.... and as long as we continue to have a minority bunch of environmentalist's $^%$^er $^&%er's stopping us from doing what we can to produce energy whether it be renewable, drilled, distilled, gasified, nuclear, cracked or whatever. we are all headed for "interesting times"!!

whew where's my dog gone prozac!!!!!

Fuel prices are disgusting...I will not even get a chance to drive the truck I want. Who in the world controls the prices anyway!? Back to horse and buggy unless an alternative fuel source is made popular...

OPEC controls the price of a barrel of crude-that would include Venezuela,Iran,Iraq,Saudi Arabia-none of whom like us anyway.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

You better pass it on on to your customers 105% if not you will be out of bussiness....... pretty soon everyone will be unable to afford anything, because of shipping costs.. the public has to feel the punch of these fuel prices in more than just their cars...that is where the strength in numbers "thing" will get some action going, but we have to ask ourselves how will it come down? we are in a global economy competing world wide for energy.... and as long as we continue to have a minority bunch of environmentalist's $^%$^er $^&%er's stopping us from doing what we can to produce energy whether it be renewable, drilled, distilled, gasified, nuclear, cracked or whatever. we are all headed for "interesting times"!!

whew where's my dog gone prozac!!!!!

I couldn't have said it better.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

:mack1: hello guys here in the netherlands we pay about 1.32 euro for a liter diesel that means for a gallon you pay here about 7.9 dollar for us is your diesel cheap they must go and charges your customers now. you cannot bring freight for the same amount as last year it will kill you. thid the trucker strikes have sence last time greetings rene :mack1:

• 1 month later...

I just paid 5.05 on long island ny, so that means it went over 2 dollars a gallon from this time last year. regular gas is up to 4.30 a gallon and heating oil is at 4.40 or even higher.I don't know how much more we can stand.