Old Payloaders

Mike Blais

That style machine always scared me. Stick your arm out and get it clipped off by the loader arm!!!! Especially the smaller versions with open cab. Wondered what OSHA would think of something like that today? It would have to have a cage or laser screen to shut machine off if you stuck your arm out.

That seat picture just goes to show..............a cat and dog CAN sleep together LOL!!

Here ya go Sam.......I got it posted here for you

gallery_7464_1136_70748.jpg

That's a big loader.

Rob

This is what loaded the RD688 I drove all winter, 1978 or so International 560B.

love the looks of the 560. int. i have a 1978 int. or dresser 530. what a beast.

gg2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

You should of kept it. :(

You're right Rob, should have I enjoyed how user friendly the JD was. Even the old A series were nice machines. Here is the 544E at my friends saw mill. I was getting ready to load a truck to go to Canadapost-426-0-01135500-1363348606_thumb.jpgThe mill puts out 34,000 board feet a day of white pine, this photo 2007.

The K series are nice machines. I've been moving a lot of Deeres. Took an 844k Out to there demo center in Az. With there funky weight laws I like to about never got it scaled on 8 axles. They had a bunch of different makes out there had a Komatsu think it was a WA500 and that 844 would eat it alive. Had a Volvo coming in when I was leaving. huge place.

That's cool. The only deere I ran was an older 544? I mean old. The only Deere dozers I've run were the 450's and 350's. I forgot we had an Massey Ferguson dozer. Probably the same size as a 350. I ran that when I was 10/11 years old. We used to do logging in Newton, NJ. IT had very hard steering.

I'd run that. Hell I've run worse LOL. Those look like they are in good shape. I used to run an older Cat 950 on snow work. Not everything was in good shape either. I like little dozers the 350's were good machines.

Cheers, Rob

That video was freakin awesome. You can see where Cat stole their cab design for the early 992's and some of those operators of the 475's were a little rough loading. lol! That one 475 with open operating no cab wild. I like old equipment. The 675 was beastly for sure. Thanks for posting.

Cheers, Rob