Saw a Brockway!

smorse54

No more brocks for me yet, waiting on a 758 cab and chassis to come in. doin some checkin on those brocks u spotted.

gg2

thanks steve, it does look better with the black color and the grill gaurd on it.

gg2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

This one was still working as a yard dog where I delivered a load of beams a few years ago. I think this was in Monongahela, Pa.

You were about 5 miles from me. There are 3 Brockways in a yard on rt 837 along the river that Ive been meaning to get pictures of. It's about halfway between Monongahela and Donora. I'm pretty sure they're all dumps-I've never seen the red one you found.

Jim

You were about 5 miles from me. There are 3 Brockways in a yard on rt 837 along the river that Ive been meaning to get pictures of. It's about halfway between Monongahela and Donora. I'm pretty sure they're all dumps-I've never seen the red one you found.

pics pics pics. please.

gg2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

This one was still working as a yard dog where I delivered a load of beams a few years ago. I think this was in Monongahela, Pa.

I think my might have been "Zefro Trucking"... They were from down the river there, Monongahela or Donora. They ran a bunch of brockways but went out of business a few years ago.

GG-Ken Small has had this truck on Brockway site. It was on ebay 4-5 years ago,looked real nice but pic was a few years old if i remember story correctly(he had to do alot of work to it).I have pic from ebay i will post. I think i have seen the trucks talked about in pa as well.Look forward to the pics

post-8108-0-89461500-1329660434.jpg

Edited by Enck762

The black and orange I came close to buying twice but didn't,that doesn't happen too often although It probably should :) Here is a prime example of one i got. I need some parts if any of you guys know of any of these. Most parts are interchangeable with f model. I need fuel tank and air cleaner specific to brockway. Would not rule out a good cab of either brand...Brian

post-8108-0-50109900-1329861228_thumb.jp

Edited by Enck762

Mike-I figured you would chime in,my apologies. You were right it was salvageable I hope :). Once he got it running we felt quite different about saving it. Steve-i will have to get info from mack museum,it seems a popular color combo. Like superdog said it has 1674 cat with 13 speed if that helps?.....Brian

Mike-i'll get back to you with wish list when i get it home,also is your 759 plus 3 cab or not. I am looking at a parts truck this week if you still need inside door panel?

Edited by Enck762