And then the fight started:

Rob

I asked my wife what she wanted for her birthday and she said that she would like something that went from 0 to 150 really quick...so I got her a bathroom scale. And that's when the fight started.

Speaking of Duluth, we deliver to N.B.Handy there regularly, but it's been a while since I was there.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I asked my wife what she wanted for her birthday and she said that she would like something that went from 0 to 150 really quick...so I got her a bathroom scale. And that's when the fight started.
I wager my "Momma" would explode a scale that light.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

...and then the fight started.

note: since I don't know about the sense of humor of some individuals, any resemblance to any real people or any previously posted pictures is entirely coincidental

and done purely by accident. :whistling:

Actually that is my buddy who races too. That was New Years day a few years back, the one local track has a race called "hangover Nationals" on new years day. Run it rain, sleet, snow, whatever. It was warm and dry that day so I grabbed the hot rod instead. You run on the index of the year(like 20.12 for this year), so going fast isn't the issue. They get near 200 cars every year.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Actually that is my buddy who races too. That was New Years day a few years back, the one local track has a race called "hangover Nationals" on new years day. Run it rain, sleet, snow, whatever. It was warm and dry that day so I grabbed the hot rod instead. You run on the index of the year(like 20.12 for this year), so going fast isn't the issue. They get near 200 cars every year.

Crap, that ruins everything! My apolligies, it wasn't a clear view and I thought maybe it was your girlfriend in there.

I fixed it.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Trent, ya, I'm on the bullet occasionally. Pretty "open" moderating for sure. I go by "battlestar".

Sorry to burst your bubble there Tom LOL!!! She has actually yet to ride down the track in anything yet. I have taken her for a warm up spin in the wagon at the end of the track. Most tracks allow it for warm up before time trials start. I kinda let it loose once and grabbed second gear really early. She was like "Wow, is that is fast as you usually go?" I just laughed and said I never even got it up in the powerband yet!!! Plus there are 4 more gears to go LMAO!!!! She enjoyed it, not sure if she would for a real ride. She does like riding in the hot rods(mostly for the attention more then the speed--which I'm pretty tame anymore on the street...it isn't worth the headache).

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"