Sign in to follow this  
berryman

EQ PTO

looking for a pto to fit a 1950 EQ

I'm from the USA and I do have one! What model of transmission do you have? It will be stamped on the left side of the case.

Rob

Rob

got a chuckle from your answer can't be too careful with the merry old England people out there anyway I will get that number for you

Rob I don't know if it matters but I guess the EQ is 1949 delivered in 1950 I am trying to help a friend with this he has a hole in the exhaust manifold so he maybe looking for one of those also I don't know what engine these came with and if they were in other models.

If gasoline, it would most likely be an EN-354 engine. The trans if a duplex is probably a TRD-37.

Rob

Rob

I finally scraped off enough grime to find the transmission is a single stick TR 311 I don't know where to find the info on the engine model

Rob

I finally scraped off enough grime to find the transmission is a single stick TR 311 I don't know where to find the info on the engine model

It will take a while but let me verify this pto will fit that trans.

Rob