Do you object to mildly controversial off topic discussions on BMT?

Barry

Do you object to mildly controversial off topic discussions on BMT?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Do you object to mildly controversial off topic discussions on BMT?

• Yes...I object to this type of content
    • No...I enjoy reading this type of content
    • Doesn't matter to me...If I don't like it, I don't read it. Problem solved!

Ifn it werent for Peterbilt scrap, we wouldnt have all these wonderful beer cans that are so easy and so much fun to crush in your fist when you finish them, makes me feel like a muscleman. Thank you peterbilt, worlds largest supplier of scrap. randyp

randyp........i'm kind of jealous of you now. I've been trying all of my life to crush a can of any kind.........and can't do it yet. I've even tried to do it with my teeth.....but noooooooway. Can you give ole mike some tips?

mike

Ifn it werent for Peterbilt scrap, we wouldnt have all these wonderful beer cans that are so easy and so much fun to crush in your fist when you finish them, makes me feel like a muscleman. Thank you peterbilt, worlds largest supplier of scrap. randyp

even a scrap petes a better truck!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

trash talk bout peterbuilts all ya want,..ya gotta have some sorts of a release for all that jealousy of a superior truck...

I'm especially intriqued by your outward display of beaming affection and pride with your Peterbilt avatar for all to see.

Rob

• Like 2

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

After 3 months he prolly thought he'd gotten away with it.....

Zing!

As far as the other thing, it's like everyone else said, Were big racist boys who wet our pants (bear with me I'm trying to remember everything I read) go ahead and post what's on your mind and let the reader decide if they want to participate or move on. Why did this double-space?

• Like 1

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

I still ain't figgered out what is controversial, off topic or color? Maybe I'm just too stupid to figger out such things on my own. Can somebody please help me out?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't bother me but if the subject keeps popping up in the first row of subject, I get tired of that. It should stay at the bottom of the page were politics belong. I love trucks and trucking. I really don't care what anyone thinks about politics or religion or the Kardasians. I would like to click on bmt and see in the top list of subjects, only truck subjects. Life is full of agrivations as it is, to come home and have it thrown in your face when you come here to relax and enjoy pictures, stories, help subject, I really don't want to see that crap. MSN Yahoo has it all, but they don't have trucks, and the laughs. Thats why I come here.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

Okay, this is bizarre. This thread keeps showing up in my "new since last visit" posts, always with Lucerne's name but with an updated post time. I thinking that maybe If i reply here I can make it stop.

MAKE IT STOP! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Jim

Okay, this is bizarre. This thread keeps showing up in my "new since last visit" posts, always with Lucerne's name but with an updated post time. I thinking that maybe If i reply here I can make it stop.

MAKE IT STOP!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a few others that do the same thing. :idunno:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Its not a problem for me,,,If others share or care to debate one another thats fine on a given topic. I think it only makes the site more inclusive for those who care to share opinions and for those who choose to reply. So let the soapbox begin.

I like the forum content.

A lot bit of politics, maybe some religion (just speak about, not critical) some Petes or KW's and all this makes our life colorful.

If I'm not in interest I go by. See no issue here.

As personally about me I used to enjoy different subjects of speaking about on here because it gives me a chance to see another world people's life.

Macks are pretty neat of course although there are many different things all 'round us.

Thanks to everybody who posting here!

Good to hear...International members were one of my concerns as to hot USA topics like politics and such. You hit the nail on the head though, if you don't like a topic, you don't have to read or participate in it!

You can always post some Putin jokes! I'm sure we would love to see them! LOL!

Thanks for weighing in, Vlad!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Okay, this is bizarre. This thread keeps showing up in my "new since last visit" posts, always with Lucerne's name but with an updated post time. I thinking that maybe If i reply here I can make it stop.MAKE IT STOP! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you've hit the "follow this topic" button?

Maybe you've hit the "follow this topic" button?

That would've explained it, but nothing is listed in my "topics I'm following".

It's not happening any more and to be honest, I enjoy trying to solve these little mysteries, provided I don't need to be smarter than a fifth grader to do so.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MAKE IT STOP! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA That is fricking funny Jim!

• Like 1

again??

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE