Obama joke of the day

David

Stryker Medical Devises laying off 1170 plus due to 2.3% Obama Care tax on medical devises. Works out to about 20 Billion in "new" tax revenue.

Sikorsky closes Blackhawk factory in Buffalo laying off 650. Blackhawk is being replaced with Euro Copter'

Many food service companies cutting employee hours to below 30 per week to avoid Obama Care "fee" of $6000 per employee.

The last one is confusing...Labor department says if an employee works 39.9 hours per week, they are considered part time. Obama Care states that any employee who works more than 30 hours per week is considered full time and requires Health insurance.

One other note. Obama promised to sign a bill or issue a Presidential Mandate, to grant Amnesty to 15 MILLION illegals immediately after he is sworn in.

Here's the rest of the story......

post-99-0-80807900-1353198645.jpg

:SMOKIE-RT:

:lol: :lol: And then Gore steps in and says,"See!! I TOLD you it was Global Warming-I mean CLIMATE CHANGE!!"

Speed

:SMOKIE-LFT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

And today O bo started his South East Asian Tour...so much for working on our budget...

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

turkeys-obama-thanksgiving-politics-democrat-turkey-politics-1321998971.jpg

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Here is a classic..

post-3242-0-73561300-1353687534_thumb.jp

P.T.CHESHIRE

THE TAX SYSTEM EXPLAINED IN BEER

Suppose that every day, ten men go out for beer and the bill for all ten comes to $100...

If they paid their bill the way we pay our taxes, it would go something like this...

The first four men (the poorest) would pay nothing.

The fifth would pay $1.

The sixth would pay $3.

The seventh would pay $7.

The eighth would pay $12.

The ninth would pay $18.

The tenth man (the richest) would pay $59.

So, that's what they decided to do…

The ten men drank in the bar every day and seemed quite happy with the arrangement, until one day, the owner threw them a curve ball. "Since you are all such good customers," he said, "I'm going to reduce the cost of your daily beer by $20". Drinks for the ten men would now cost just $80.

The group still wanted to pay their bill the way we pay our taxes. So the first four men were unaffected. They would still drink for free. But what about the other six men? The paying customers? How could they divide the $20 windfall so that everyone would get his fair share?

They realized that $20 divided by six is $3.33. But if they subtracted that from everybody's share, then the fifth man and the sixth man would each end up being paid to drink his beer.

So, the bar owner suggested that it would be fair to reduce each man's bill by a higher percentage the poorer he was, to follow the principle of the tax system they had been using, and he proceeded to work out the amounts he suggested that each should now pay.

So, the fifth man, like the first four, now paid nothing (100% saving).

The sixth now paid $2 instead of $3 (33% saving).

The seventh now paid $5 instead of $7 (28% saving).

The eighth now paid $9 instead of $12 (25% saving).

The ninth now paid $14 instead of $18 (22% saving).

The tenth now paid $49 instead of $59 (16% saving).

Each of the six was better off than before, and the first four continued to drink for free. But, once outside the bar, the men began to compare their savings.

"I only got a dollar out of the $20 saving," declared the sixth man. He pointed to the tenth man, "but he got $10!"

"Yeah, that's right," exclaimed the fifth man. "I only saved a dollar too. It's unfair that he got ten times more benefit than me!"

"That's true!" shouted the seventh man. "Why should he get $10 back, when I got only $2? The wealthy get all the breaks!"

"Wait a minute," yelled the first four men in unison, "we didn't get anything at all. This new tax system exploits the poor!"

The nine men surrounded the tenth and beat him up.

The next night the tenth man didn't show up for drinks, so the nine sat down and had their beers without him. But when it came time to pay the bill, they discovered something VERY important. They didn't have enough money between all of them for even half of the bill!

That, boys and girls, journalists and government ministers, is how our tax system works. The people who already pay the highest taxes will naturally get the most benefit from a tax reduction. Tax them too much, attack them for being wealthy, and they just may not show up anymore. In fact, they might start drinking overseas, where the atmosphere is somewhat friendlier.

David R. Kamerschen, Ph.D.

Professor of Economics.

For those who understand, no explanation is needed.

For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible

Please send to 1600 PA. Avenue Washington DC, Attn. Mr. B.H Obonehead. To bad we have 4 more years of paying for his s%#t!! He has had a free ride all his life on OPM!

BULLHUSK

• Like 2

:rolleyes: Boy-ain't THAT the truth!

Speed

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

Why is he campaigning for the budget to the public? He is going to 20 states to have town hall meetings to push his budget Shouldn't he meet with the Congress and Senate? or doesn't he realize who he needs to deal with? He DID blame Bush era people for this crisis though.

Obama-Va-620x394.jpg

• Like 1

P.T.CHESHIRE

The only budget he's ever signed is the one he blames Bush for....signed into law March 11, 2009 to cover FY2009. Since then, there has not been an actual federal budget...only continuing resolutions.

Yeah, the freestuff "person next door explained that the Republicans blocked his budgets for 2000 days..When I asked him how,when Barry and the dems owned both houses for 2 years...I got the typical glare and the stomp away act.

P.T.CHESHIRE

With his math "skills",I can imagine why they don't get voted in. :whistling:

Speed

• Like 1

I LOVE this!!! This guy's business has increased a HUGE amount since this was put on the 'net. He also has a website where we can shop. He was asked if he would alienate some of his customers with this sign,and he said,basically, that it would only alienate Liberals,but Liberals don't go to gun shops anyway,so it's not an issue. :twothumbsup:

Speed

It also reminds me of the sign that says something like,"If you voted for Obama last time to prove you're not a RACIST,vote for Romney THIS time to prove you're not an IDIOT."

Speed

"I will not agree to any of the Republican plans or offers, the tax increases and job losses will be entirely the fault of the Republicans " Obama 12/01/2012

P.T.CHESHIRE