Obama joke of the day

David

:SMOKIE-RT:

I can't consider him MY president;until he can prove he was Constitutionally eligible to run for office,he's just an imposter to me.

Speed

:SMOKIE-LFT:

• Like 2

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

I can't consider him MY president;until he can prove he was Constitutionally eligible to run for office,he's just an imposter to me.

Speed

Well, he did gave a nice speech today...(not)

Election.."I thank the 99% of voters who mandated my second term" (mandated? is he mistaken him self for God?")

Libya.."I only have to answer to the families of the Americans who died there no one else!"

Jobs.. "only a few Americans are no out of work ,I have turned the economy around".

The Budget .. "still GWB's fault"

Energy.." I believe in Global Warming and we are the major cause. Coal, Natural Gas, Oil and Atomic Energy are Americas enemies"

Keystone.. 900,000 tons of dirty carbon fuel a day, ready to cause an environmental disaster of epic proportions...no pipe line ever"

Ms Rice.."A national treasure and Hero...did what she needed to protect her superiors from embarrassment and harm"

Blah Blah Blah...Me Me Me ....I I I.....

God Help us.

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Yeah-what YOU said! :clap: Not much impressed by all his :icon_bs: . But he SAID he's willing to work with the Republicans to make progress,which I take to mean as long as they do everything HIS way,they can also put THEIR names on his Bills.. :rolleyes::thumbsdown: .

Speed

<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>

Yeah-what YOU said! :clap: Not much impressed by all his :icon_bs: . But he SAID he's willing to work with the Republicans to make progress,which I take to mean as long as they do everything HIS way,they can also put THEIR names on his Bills.. :rolleyes::thumbsdown: .

Speed

And today Al Gore is now Obamas Global Warming Adviser...who stated today that "Sandy was caused by Americas over use of Fossil Fuels"...he actually said that "you do not see these type of storms and weather, where the Amish live with out cars".

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I especially loved how the woman told the Judge,"No,it's NOT dismissed..." This video not only needs to be seen by Obama-it needs to be hard wired into the White House TV circuits so he will see it every time he turns on the TV. And to think that probably 25% of America's youth is like that.....

Speed

Once the rest of the states wake up and pass drug testing for welfare scum, we will start weeding out the ones sucking money from the working people. They make it too damn easy to get on the freebee train and never want to get off.

Another "sons a bitches" taken out by Jimmy Jr and/or his friends?

http://www.sfgate.co...day-4041001.php

post-99-0-30530600-1353026663.jpg

I always liked Hoffa Sr. I thought he was a stand up guy, was he a crook? Sure he was,

an so were all the rest of them including the Kennedy's! But for his son to back the the very party that took his father out, just shows what kind of a character this MORON is!! I have been a Teamster in good standing fo over 40 years now, but I do not stand with Hoffa Jr for this reason

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

Twinkies are D E A D 18500 job lost from being stubborn.

The Teamsters agree to a deal with Hostess, the Bakers local didn't agree, they wanted more from a company in bankruptcy.

P.T.CHESHIRE

So-remind me again why Unions are a good thing? This "Bakers Union seems to epitomize the general concept of today's Union behavior,and it doesn't look all that great to me.

Speed

Another "sons a bitches" taken out by Jimmy Jr and/or his friends?

http://www.sfgate.co...day-4041001.php

post-99-0-30530600-1353026663.jpg

Obonehead was in NY yesterday, ya think maybe he could have went over there to talk to his great union friends?? I'll bet you dollars to twinkes that Romney would have saved them! Why? Cause thats what he does he saves jobs, the only job Barry knows how to save is his own!!

• Like 1

Let us see his response to Iraq. They have told the other OPEC Arabs to use oil as a weapon against the USA. Guess a fellow Mooslam won't give any response to anyone other than to us...."expect higher gas prices because of ...."

A) George Bush

B)George W Bush

C) Israel

D) Republicans

E) All of the above

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE

THE OBAMA JOKE OF THE DAY!!

Is it not funny that we help Libya and Egypt overthrow there Gov. and put the Broothhood it charge?? and now Isreal is being bombed with missles from Libia? And by the way, How and the hell does a US Drone fly into Iran without being shot down, not one shot? by us or them?? We didn't even attempt to blow it up?? So now they can build there own, and...this Pres. is not going to stop them from getting the A-Bomb! So today I think now that Barry will be in charge for another 4 years, Isreal is thinking..... Well I now know who's side B.H.O is on so we need to take care of this our self, and now the S&%t is gonna hit the fan in the Middle East as our own Country will fall deeper into hard times! I just thought it was gonna take a little longer....So this my friends is the Obama joke of the day

Over and out

BULLHUSK

Maybe the mayans were right....12-21-12 :o

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Stryker Medical Devises laying off 1170 plus due to 2.3% Obama Care tax on medical devises. Works out to about 20 Billion in "new" tax revenue.

Sikorsky closes Blackhawk factory in Buffalo laying off 650. Blackhawk is being replaced with Euro Copter'

Many food service companies cutting employee hours to below 30 per week to avoid Obama Care "fee" of $6000 per employee.

The last one is confusing...Labor department says if an employee works 39.9 hours per week, they are considered part time. Obama Care states that any employee who works more than 30 hours per week is considered full time and requires Health insurance.

One other note. Obama promised to sign a bill or issue a Presidential Mandate, to grant Amnesty to 15 MILLION illegals immediately after he is sworn in.

P.T.CHESHIRE

Stryker Medical Devises laying off 1170 plus due to 2.3% Obama Care tax on medical devises. Works out to about 20 Billion in "new" tax revenue.

Sikorsky closes Blackhawk factory in Buffalo laying off 650. Blackhawk is being replaced with Euro Copter'

Many food service companies cutting employee hours to below 30 per week to avoid Obama Care "fee" of $6000 per employee.

The last one is confusing...Labor department says if an employee works 39.9 hours per week, they are considered part time. Obama Care states that any employee who works more than 30 hours per week is considered full time and requires Health insurance.

One other note. Obama promised to sign a bill or issue a Presidential Mandate, to grant Amnesty to 15 MILLION illegals immediately after he is sworn in.

Now you know who elected him. Those 15 million votes really helped.
  • Like 2

This is Mack country. On a quiet night you can hear a peterbilt rust away.